Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers rictheobscene, nice doing business with you :)

Bought D16's Lush-101 from db3 -- fast, glitch-free and reliable transaction -- would certainly buy from him again without any reservations what-so-ever. :)

D16 also deserve a heap of credit for creating a seamless licence transfer system and professional customer support area -- just remember that they do transfers by hands (read: remember timezones!)

Other than that, I'm happy to say I've lost my KVR Marketplace cherry! :oops:

8)

Appreciate the purchase OzWozEre, enjoy Lush :)
Have to agree, credit to D16 for such a slick service.

Bought SPL Vitalizer and Waves NLS from brazilian_samba. All good and fast. Cheers mate!

nice and easy purchase from neoncortex. big thanks to the seller

Bought a reaper license from taoyoyo, the transaction was quick and smooth. Great communication, was a pleasure to deal with him.
Free proteus Vx sounds:1/2/3

Bought GlissEQ from audiobot202! Everything PERFECT!!! :tu:

Bought KV331's SynthMaster 2.5 and a sound bank from Nuno aka "knoob", and everything went smoothly. Thanks, knoob.

Bought Ableton Live 8 suite from the user taoyoyo. Very fast and helpful! Was kind enough to answer my questions before purchase. Pleasure doing business with!

Bought Imposcar 2 from Zmies. Good comms, fast transfer. Recommended!

neoncortex wrote:Bought Imposcar 2 from Zmies. Good comms, fast transfer. Recommended!
Likewise! :)

Cheers, Zmies

gvnz wrote:Bought a reaper license from taoyoyo, the transaction was quick and smooth. Great communication, was a pleasure to deal with him.
Thanks Giovanni...

Glad it went as well for you as it did for me! :)

Have fun with Reaper.

Alan

Jenoki wrote:Bought Ableton Live 8 suite from the user taoyoyo. Very fast and helpful! Was kind enough to answer my questions before purchase. Pleasure doing business with!
Many thanks for the kind words... a great sale my end too and nice to know that Live 8 Suite went to a good home! :)

Cheers,

Alan

I just purchased Crusher-X 3 Mac from the very friendly user Neonbreath! I trusted buying from him because he is a well known poster here, and I was not surprised to see how quick the transfer went. He has also offered to stay in touch until the transfer is completed so I get some top notch support as well! Highly recommended person to do business with!
:borg:

Transaction made with V0RT3X. Friendly user, and very fast payment right after the messages. Don't hesitate to deal with him, very recommended! 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”