FREE bad sounding drumset

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With all the (free or not) synthetic drum libraries out there i don't see why you should loose your time downloading this one, but if you do, i'll be glad :)

Added info: 3/3/2010
This is a free library the free ProtusVx from E-mu, but should work flawlessly on any version of E-mu software samplers/romplers.

Only three presets are available in this library: first preset is all dry sounds, while second and third make extensive use of software modulators, effects and filters, but uses the exact same samples of the first one.

A manual is included in the archive, with more details on this soundset, what equipment was used for the sound generation, the idea behind it and the midi mapping.

here is a demo that shows how BAD this thing sound (the three presets in sequence)

and here is another demo of a snare roll, made to show the different dynamics levels and the effect of round robin.

link for the library (7.43 MB zip archive, .exb format inside)

have fun.
Last edited by gvnz on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Free proteus Vx sounds:1/2/3

Well it look interesting since it's an analog hardware sample based set but I don't see any wav files in the zip. I would try it if wav files would be available.

SampleScience wrote:Well it look interesting since it's an analog hardware sample based set but I don't see any wav files in the zip. I would try it if wav files would be available.
i'm sorry, as said, it's in emulatorx format, no raw Wav file in here. You need a proper software to use this, like the free proteusVx.
Last edited by gvnz on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free proteus Vx sounds:1/2/3

gvnz wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Well it look interesting since it's an analog hardware sample based set but I don't see any wav files in the zip. I would try it if wav files would be available.
i'm sorry, as said, it's in emulatorx format, no raw Wav file in here. You need a proper software to use this, like the free proteusVx.
Oh yeah, really? I have Proteus VX, I'll try them then. thanks :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”