Any word on Revalver 4 release?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HeadRush ReValver LFOTool

blueman wrote:
Jacare wrote:The new ReValver site is now up and you can already see some prices. Check it out!

http://peavey.com/products/revalver/
Is R4 supposed to contain new amp/fx models? I don't see any new models listed in this "Producer Pack". Maybe I am just missing something?
The Producer Pack is a bundle that closely match the contents of old ReValver Mk III.V

After release we are going to focus on making new amps and effects and release them to the Amp Store as they become ready. ReValver 4 has an extremely flexible engine that allow assembly of new circuits, almost at run time.
Michael Ljunggren
Peavey Electronics

would there be discounts by the volume? e.g. i want to buy 10 amps at once, would i get a discount based on that?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:would there be discounts by the volume? e.g. i want to buy 10 amps at once, would i get a discount based on that?
Initially there won't be discount by volumes, other than preselected bundles.
Michael Ljunggren
Peavey Electronics

It only took a few years but I finally updated my profile. :wink:
Michael Ljunggren
Peavey Electronics

Burillo wrote:will it be available at 3rd-party resellers?
?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo
At least initially, the modules will be sold only in our amp store.
José Luiz Paiz Junior
Peavey ReValver Support
http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

Hey, we're on a roll. We've got the team here, a release date, information....... excited!

Is there an upgrade path to producer pack from HPSE?
Can we demo the producer pack?
What do you think of the demo video?

Bump. Give me an upgrade path from HPSE and I'm in.

Will there be amp models available in the amp shop upon release? Any clue as to what models we could see? ;)

The amp models are all listed on the updated website from the link that was just posted. Did you get a chance to look at it? Apparently it's all the same amp models as before. As far as I can see, nothing is new. Basically your Peavey amps with name changes - discontinued JSX will now be XXX II and the old XXX will now be 3120. Other than that, all the same with the Vox AC30, JCM 900, Fender, Dual Rectifier and a few boutique amps (Diezel, Matchless) so nothing ground-breaking but the assumption is that they will eventually add new amps the lineup.

Oh, how weird. Well, anyhoo. 10 more days!

AC222 wrote:The amp models are all listed on the updated website from the link that was just posted. Did you get a chance to look at it? Apparently it's all the same amp models as before. As far as I can see, nothing is new. Basically your Peavey amps with name changes - discontinued JSX will now be XXX II and the old XXX will now be 3120. Other than that, all the same with the Vox AC30, JCM 900, Fender, Dual Rectifier and a few boutique amps (Diezel, Matchless) so nothing ground-breaking but the assumption is that they will eventually add new amps the lineup.
I'm aware that all of the stock amps from3.5 will be in 4. It looks like you're thinking of the default stock amps. I'm asking about the amps in the amp shop, which has been said to add new models, much like Custom Shop does for Amplitube. I'm wondering if there will be any available upon release, and if we could get any clue as to what amps we could see in the AMP SHOP.

xphen0m wrote:
AC222 wrote:The amp models are all listed on the updated website from the link that was just posted. Did you get a chance to look at it? Apparently it's all the same amp models as before. As far as I can see, nothing is new. Basically your Peavey amps with name changes - discontinued JSX will now be XXX II and the old XXX will now be 3120. Other than that, all the same with the Vox AC30, JCM 900, Fender, Dual Rectifier and a few boutique amps (Diezel, Matchless) so nothing ground-breaking but the assumption is that they will eventually add new amps the lineup.
I'm aware that all of the stock amps from3.5 will be in 4. It looks like you're thinking of the default stock amps. I'm asking about the amps in the amp shop, which has been said to add new models, much like Custom Shop does for Amplitube. I'm wondering if there will be any available upon release, and if we could get any clue as to what amps we could see in the AMP SHOP.
Some of the models that we have in ReValver 4 are the same models as the ones we had in MK III.V, but that is where the similarity ends. ReValver 4 is a completely redesigned software, the modelling was done in much finer detail, response, dynamics and feel are even more realistic than the previous version. Tweaking goes even deeper and the cabinets interact with the amps with extra information, so it's not "just" impulse response technology anymore. It's a new code so, brand new! Most cabinets will be included in the producer pack and the ones that don't can be purchased later. If you don't want to purchase the whole pack, you will be able to purchase, let's say just an amp, an effect module and some cab, but initially the producer pack is where we have stopped with MK III.V.
BTW, the demo limitation is similar to the one in MK III.V: Preset handling limitation and that noise every now and then.
There is no notice of upgrade plans for HPse and HP users.
José Luiz Paiz Junior
Peavey ReValver Support
http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/

I'm just curious if the Amp Shop is similar to what Custom Shop does for Amplitube? Like......will there be additional new amp models in Amp Shop upon release? That's all I'm asking.

Example: I have III.V full. I'm definitely upgrading to IV on the 19th. I understand there is an amp shop. Upon release, at least, will there be new amp models for purchase in addition to all of the amps in IV in the Amp Shop? Or am I misinformed in thinking that the Amp Shop is similar to IK's Custom Shop?

Return to “Effects”