ChineeGuzheng and ChineeNanxiao released!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a general trend these days, when Mac OS runs on Intel, to convert more and more previously Windows-only software to Mac UB, or even Mac Intel-only (Wusik, Reaper, to just mention a few examples).

I really hope that Kong Audio will follow suit soon! :hyper:

Best,

Joey

Hi Joey,

A Mac version of the existing Chinee Series plugins isn't going to happen, sorry. However, something else can be expected in the future. :wink:

Hi katapulse,

Dan Bau is a Vietnamese instrument, and we are focused on Chinese instruments. That said, we think Pipa may be a close relative to Dan Bau.

Just ordered the Flute Pack that makes three instruments in three days. I think I had better stop listening to your demos as I am getting addicted.

Great stuff,

Gerry
https://soundcloud.com/gerry-cooper-855281238
Windows 11 64 Bit, Installed Ram 16 GB, DDR4 3600 MHz, 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz

Hello,
I have only purchased the ChineeKong plugin, Do I get any discount, I have the new GuzHeng in my cart now to purchase but I'll wait for your reply as I'm moving next month and my Daughter just started university so even the smallest discount will be of help, Thanks

Rockitglider
"You Teach Best What You Most Need To Learn"
Richard Bach, Illusions

Hi Rockitglider, PM me with your name and email, or just send me an email directly to info(at)chineekong.com.

OK,
Sent mail
Also, what is the smallest keyboard needed to play the GuzHeng, I have a 49 Key Keyboard

Rockitglider 8)
"You Teach Best What You Most Need To Learn"
Richard Bach, Illusions

A 61-key will be more suitable...but a 49-key should work too.

Return to “Kong Audio”