Geosonics

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks! Now I feel very silly.
:wink:
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Bought, Downloading. Cannae wait.
:)
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

This is seriously good. Totally unlike anything I have in my wee home studio, I shall be playing with Geosonics for years, incredible sounds, limitless tweakability and potential, and you people seem to know the sounds my head is trying to find before my brain gets there, which is kinda spooky.
Brilliant, highly, highly recommended, and far more musical than I thought it would, very inspirational, I could go on all day but you would want to shoot me.
Thanks, you SC and Chris!

Geosonics is magnifique!! The most sensual and mysterious kontakt lib ever!
It's flexibility is to admire, a great Soniccouture release!

Thanks guys!

why not add your own review here :

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/geosoni ... re/details

we'd really appreciate it!

James

Simply brilliant. I think I will buy this for myself for Christmas. I get a buzz just thinking about the possibilities.

This is one huge nuisance!

Whenever I buy a new Kontakt library, I add the best sounds / the sounds I deem useful to the "quick load" board, as Kontakt is lacking any sort of useful tagging.

Now with Geosonics, however, I have added SO many marvelous pads to the "quick load" board that the list is overflowing with entries. after going through the first two folders, I already "favorited" more than 100 sounds that way.

This library is just unacceptably good! 8)

kennygarlic wrote:This is one huge nuisance!

:lol:

epiphaneia wrote:This is one huge nuisance!

Whenever I buy a new Kontakt library, I add the best sounds / the sounds I deem useful to the "quick load" board, as Kontakt is lacking any sort of useful tagging.

Now with Geosonics, however, I have added SO many marvelous pads to the "quick load" board that the list is overflowing with entries. after going through the first two folders, I already "favorited" more than 100 sounds that way.

Do you know you can create folders to organise things in the quick launch? You can create a Geosonics folder and all the good sounds will be in it. Personally, I use Quick Launch for storing every .nki I have, not just my favourites, and I have everything in folders. It's well organised that way - I can find what I'm after in a matter of seconds. The other way of loading is far too slow.

Lode_Runner wrote:Do you know you can create folders to organise things in the quick launch? You can create a Geosonics folder and all the good sounds will be in it. Personally, I use Quick Launch for storing every .nki I have, not just my favourites, and I have everything in folders. It's well organised that way - I can find what I'm after in a matter of seconds. The other way of loading is far too slow.
I seriously didn't know that :o Thanks a lot for the tip! (I still hope that NI add tagging, but the folders will help a lot) 8)

I bought it yesterday with the 40% discount.Brilliant unique sounds!

epiphaneia wrote:
Lode_Runner wrote:Do you know you can create folders to organise things in the quick launch? You can create a Geosonics folder and all the good sounds will be in it. Personally, I use Quick Launch for storing every .nki I have, not just my favourites, and I have everything in folders. It's well organised that way - I can find what I'm after in a matter of seconds. The other way of loading is far too slow.
I seriously didn't know that :o Thanks a lot for the tip! (I still hope that NI add tagging, but the folders will help a lot) 8)
You're welcome. Just right click, add folder. You can have folders within folders within folders eg electric pianos\soniccouture\Broken Wurli\XYZ.nki

awol9000 wrote:I think I will buy this for myself for Christmas.
Me too

Bought these today - they are absolutely amazing, one of the best Kontakt libraries I've heard without any doubt.

The only annoyance is none of the instruments have any automation params assigned, which means me having to create them for every single patch to get them to be automatable in hosts (and in NI Kore 2) - it would have been nice if these had been created with the instrument guis.

I've learnt recently that the best way to add automation to Kontakt library GUI elements is for the underlying script to be modified to add automation targets - that is much quicker than the user having to do it for 30 odd params x400 (which tbh is virtually impossible to expect) - so this is something that needs to be done by SC as the script for this library is locked
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Soniccouture”