EcolooP Support for the KVRDC14

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EcolooP

I'm sorry but I have not been able to do anything with your entry :( I have downloaded a sample pack, but there is not any file included in it that I have been able to load, as a kit or anything else :( Even with the PDF tutorials... You may do a very simple tutorial here maybe ?
Last edited by Ivan_C on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

I bet it becomes a bestseller :)

No .fxp and .fxb with the EcolooPStartKit !

Read the .pdf
_ EcolooP_1_9_Getting_Start_Open_a_sound_and_play_it.pdf

All is in here !

I have still not found how to load a sample, and the CPU consumption is going crazy each time I'm doing something :(

And like this, you still not arrive to load a .wav? Try with the 'MusicRadar23_100BPM.wav' in the EcolooPStartKit :tu:

Small rundown concerning the CPU consumption. It's true that EcolooP consume more CPU than Kontakt or equivalent commercial soft. I still have no means to pay me more economic modules which set themself to a sleep mode for example. I know different way for improve this in the future and with next update (maybe after the KVRDC) there will be certainly less consumption in CPU...

The main thing, it already is to evolve positively and to be encouraged in our approach. With the technology of the current computers, this is not any more really a problem I think. In your DAW, you could always bypass EcolooP when you're not need this.

With EcolooP, I manage to create some music of better quality than with an other one. It is certainly because I know it very well. I do not think that the fact of consuming more will play on the quality of the music.

If it's really a problem Lower the buffer !

I have finally the pleasure to announce you the existence of an user maual in english dedicated to EcolooP ! :pray:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... 1_9_En.pdf

the grammatical langage could be a little exotic because of my origins.

I will made some correction Soon !

Good reading and see you later...

If you load a short sample like a bongo hit, you can hear it but not see it in the sampleviewer, not even with the zoom.
Is this caused by the length or by the format maybe? There is only a white line.

And thanx for the manual, I am reading it right now :)

In savihost try it in another repertory that cubase's plugins directory.

After multiple test, We have to admit that there's no bug for load a sound an load a .fxp project as well as for the patch.pat function.

This is la list of host sequencer which are compatible with EcolooP (Not exhaustive)
_ Cubase (from the cubase studio 5 version and maybe before) -> OK
_ Reaper -> OK
_ Savihost -> OK
_ VSThost -> OK
_ Bidule (Plogue) -> Disable the audio motor before load this and enable after. It's OK
_ MuLab -> OK
_ Orion -> OK
_ Sensomusic Usine -> OK
_ Tobybear Minihost -> OK

Thanks for your feedback !

After loading my sample and dividing it into segments,
I configure the segments to midinotes. But whatever I try, I cannot play any of those with my keyboard
or in the cubase note editor.
What do I do wrong ?

Last edited by nr1killabee on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

activate bleu 'slice' button in top right

sorry !

I followed your instructions for cubase to record the segment to a midi note in the DAW. And it is also in the manual that I have to activate the slice.

Sorry from my side, it works now!

That works with Fruity Loop!

Please try 'Asio4all' if you are no some asio problem driver

http://www.asio4all.com/

We can add this to the host list... :tu:

Update 1.926 :

* Improvement to the reset of pitchbends (Update Eco Sample)

* Fix on the bug concerning the .txt creation file and the imprint tempo.

(see III.B.2 of the user manual page 20) : Pitch offset adaptation for the correpondance ofthe tempo sample with the EcolooP tempo

This is all the correction of the day...
I'm working to the KVRDC14 soundbanks now. There's good thing. I would give a small rundown on that when I would have more time.
four banks caught my attention : D&D free fx, ADD-1 Drums Part I , WNP Sounds King collection and abstract 2 groove all compatible with EcolooP (there's .wav files)...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”