about choirboy

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi
a forum! good news for all users
I play with choir boy and find it very useful. I will soon have the utility of this type of plugin . Can you tell us a realease date?

Hi

I'm working on 'Choir Boy' now. I really wanted to get real-time pitch detection into it and I have been working on this for a while now. As you know, a plug-in that converts real-time pitch to midi doesn't come cheap and developing such a feature is no mean feat.

I'll give it a few more weeks and then I'll package up what I have and make that available. As soon as I master the 'holy grail' of pitch conversion to midi, I'll incorporate it in an update.

How does that sound?

sound very good
thanks! :)

FYI Choir Boy was released yesterday 12/04/2005.

See: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83204

Space Boy wrote:FYI Choir Boy was released yesterday 12/04/2005.
Thanks. Another great plug for my Elevayta collection :)

Peter,

Thanks. I'll be gradually investing some more effort into Choir Boy and, as usual, I'll add more functionality (as it matures) in future updates.

Enjoy

Paul

thanks a lot ! :D

I have following problem:
The plugin mutes every 10 seconds, although it is registered (checked in the About register).
Currently I have 1.18.
What should I do ? I'm waiting for the full 1.19 meanwhile ?
I don't have this problem in your other plugins (WiderBoyPro, SpaceBoy, ConvoBoy)

Thanks in advance for your support.
Peter
i7 870, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon Sapphire, RME Multiface,
Win7 Home/64bit, Studio One 3 Professional/64bit, Wavelab8/64bit

PeterL wrote:I have following problem:
The plugin mutes every 10 seconds, although it is registered (checked in the About register).
Currently I have 1.18.
What should I do ?
Peter
When you buy a license, it will license the product but does not remove the blanking on V1.18.

In my usual update procedure, a link to download the non-demo, non-blanked version (V1.19) will be mailed automatically (i.e. without my intervention) within 48 hours after purchase.

Not ideal, I know. But it is automatic and relatively secure from my perspective.

Having said that, if you can't wait the 48 hours then just drop me an email, and if I am available/awake, I will mail the link by return of mail.

Paul

Thank you for your response.
I think I could wait 48 hours (now 24 hours :D )

Some ideas..what about an autotune type feature? is this a possibility?

ttoz wrote:Some ideas..what about an autotune type feature? is this a possibility?
I'm working on three features:
  • Voice panning.
  • Formant preservation.
  • Auto pitch detect.
Depending on how successful I am, I will add these features in future updates.

Return to “Elevayta”