Questions

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the demo sounds and will download the demo. I was wondering how this reverb sounds on smaller intimate room type settings. Any impressions?

thanks for any replies... this reverb (to my sensitive, but not highly educated ear) sounds rather good, and I do not have a reverb at all, so I am looking for a solid all-round reverb.

pdxindy wrote:I like the demo sounds and will download the demo. I was wondering how this reverb sounds on smaller intimate room type settings. Any impressions?

thanks for any replies... this reverb (to my sensitive, but not highly educated ear) sounds rather good, and I do not have a reverb at all, so I am looking for a solid all-round reverb.
hi pdxindy,
thanks for your interrest!
well, we think it works very good on rooms (i bet you`d knew i`d say that).
in fact, our aim was, to create a reverb that makes a good job in every requirement of music production.
as reverb is allways a matter of taste you`d be good to go with downloading the demo and try for your self. a tip:
really tweak it unusual, too.
we know what anybody would do at first:
density, diffusion and roomsize to the max (we did that too)
:) .
try to avoid tweaking it the way you are used to from other reverbs and give it a spin.
let us know what you think, here on our forum.
have fun,
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

This reverb is seriously good for small rooms. I find that small, unobtrusive rooms are a challenge for most digital reverbs - and yet these are some of the more useful sounds for modern music. AAR can make small rooms that are so transparent you really don't know they are there, until you switch it off.

Hi, I've checked but I cannot find whether this question has been answered or not.

Can the AA reverb also do delays? i.e. trails, ping pong delays, echos, etc.?

I am looking for a good delay VST and was wondering if your reverb can do this? ... Or do you have a Delay VST in the works for release in the near future?

Thanks,
DennisT
Coronal Winds Radio - Tune In!
Remember, what you believe doesn't rewrite reality.

dlt123 wrote:Hi, I've checked but I cannot find whether this question has been answered or not.

I am looking for a good delay VST and was wondering if your reverb can do this? ... Or do you have a Delay VST in the works for release in the near future?

Thanks,
DennisT
hi dennis,
well, our reverb can do delays, but unfortunately these won`t satisfy you, as these delays are not of that kind of your thoughts, probably. our reverb is a reverb plugin designed to do nearly every kind of reverb that is needed in a production and as reverb is based on delay networks, it would be simply wrong to state that our reverb cannot do delays. :)
however, i up to now cannot talk about future projects, but nevertheless, delay shouldn`t be a problem to be found here on kvr. just ask the users in the effects forum, they`re very helpful mostly.

nick at artsacoustic wrote:
dlt123 wrote:Hi, I've checked but I cannot find whether this question has been answered or not.

Thanks,
DennisT
hi dennis,
well, our reverb can do delays, but unfortunately these won`t satisfy you, as these delays are not of that kind of your thoughts, probably. our reverb is a reverb plugin designed to do nearly every kind of reverb that is needed in a production and as reverb is based on delay networks, it would be simply wrong to state that our reverb cannot do delays. :)
however, i up to now cannot talk about future projects, but nevertheless, delay shouldn`t be a problem to be found here on kvr. just ask the users in the effects forum, they`re very helpful mostly.
Thanks for responding Nick. You're response is too late. I already purchased AA last night. I was able to tweek it to get some echos and got AA to work as I needed for the song I've been working on.

I sure hope you have a Delay in the works as good as your reverb. You'ld have another buy for it as well.

Finally bit the bullet and am now one of your customers. :hihi:

Take care,
DennisT
Coronal Winds Radio - Tune In!
Remember, what you believe doesn't rewrite reality.

dlt123 wrote:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:

Thanks,
DennisT
hi dennis,
Thanks for responding Nick. You're response is too late. I already purchased AA last night. I was able to tweek it to get some echos and got AA to work as I needed for the song I've been working on.

I sure hope you have a Delay in the works as good as your reverb. You'ld have another buy for it as well.

Finally bit the bullet and am now one of your customers. :hihi:

Take care,
DennisT
thats fine to hear! if you have any further questions, feel free to post them here.
i`ll be glad to anwer them :) .

Return to “Arts Acoustic”