ArtsAcoustic Reverb on Muse Research's Receptor..

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all:

Although the demo can be installed and works successfuly on Muse Research's Receptor the licensed version does not work due the writing procedure of the Preferences.xml file.

I have open a thread with Dan Timis of Muse Research here at the Receptors forum trying to solution it, because it seems that the solution is very easy - if instead of writing the preferences and presets on the Document and Settings folder, if it is written on the VST folder it will works.

I think that it would be very interesting to have this marvelous plugin working on Receptor, due there is only one Reverb plugin available at the moment and in my humble opinion this is the best one.

Thanks in advance

Grundman wrote:Hello all:

Although the demo can be installed and works successfuly on Muse Research's Receptor the licensed version does not work due the writing procedure of the Preferences.xml file.

I have open a thread with Dan Timis of Muse Research here at the Receptors forum trying to solution it, because it seems that the solution is very easy - if instead of writing the preferences and presets on the Document and Settings folder, if it is written on the VST folder it will works.

I think that it would be very interesting to have this marvelous plugin working on Receptor, due there is only one Reverb plugin available at the moment and in my humble opinion this is the best one.

Thanks in advance
hi grundman,
yes indeed, it would be interresting to see our reverb work on receptor.
we will check this asap.
however, currently we cannot say for sure if this will happen.
we will keep you informed in this forum.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Many thanks Nick for your kind answer. If you wish I can beta test this issue without any compromise. In any case the wait until this issue will be resolved sure it worth. This is the best reverb I have tested (and I have a lot of ones!!)

Be compleely sure that I will use for my next record. Thanks for develop such a great software.

Sincerely

Just to inform that the new release 1.1.01 still not works on Muse Research's Receptor. It continue showing an alert window that is impossible to write the preferences file, although it remains registered and fully working until the next reboot of the Receptor. So if you wish to use it again, the user is forced to write the serial number again and so on.

I continue thinking that if the preferences file is written on the VST folder the problem will be fixed.

In any case, I dream with the hope to see this nice plugin on Receptor.

hi grundman,
to make a long story short (very tired right now) :ud::
we`re still on it, but i cannot tell you if and when this will happen.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

OK. Time to sleep at down under...Best regards from Madrid.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”