Help files and C/R

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I bought ChineeWinds a week ago and I wonder what I should with the .cpr files? They are some kind of tutorial files but how shall I use them?

After two weeks ChineeWinds will ask for a code - will there be a delay till I get that code from you (Kong)? Can't I just mail you the code right away or is this not possible?

Regards
Bosse,
Sweden

Hi Bosse,

*.cpr files are Cubase project files. You may import the included MIDI files instead (but you'll have to add plugins and the audio track manually.)

Just send us the challenge code when it pops up and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Do I miss something since I don't use Cubase (I use the much better program Tracktion 2 :D ) and well, never will. :wink:

The audio folder is empty. I redownloaded the help files but it is still empty. There are 5 .cpr-files and 5 midi files in the Chineewinds_VSTi_Tutorial folder but none in the subfolder audio.

Regards,
Bosse,
Sweden

Not really...the MIDI files are the same as the *.cprs except that you'll have to import them manually.

My apologies for the confusion. Chineewinds' tutorials do not contain any audio file.

Return to “Kong Audio”