Zebra2 tasmodia factory remix - free presets

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I just uploaded a set of free presets for Zebra2 on my website. I wanted to show how useful the XY feature can be and thus saved some xy-variations of my tas-sounds from the factory library to create a set of diverse, quickly accessible sounds that are all possible by simply playing around with the performance page. I also adjusted the volumes of the presets to make sense with the actual XY settings, so be careful if you intent to play around with the XYs on these presets since the volume could vary a lot. Those presets are intented to be used with the current XY settings, if you want to play around with the XYs you better use the original presets in the factory bank in order to not blow your speakers or your ears accidentally. :)
I created this set because many people might not have the time to extensively play around with the XYs until they find a sound they like and just want to browse through some ready made presets. You can download this set of 900 presets in fxp or h2p format from the download section of www.tasmodia.com .

I hope you find some useful presets in there. Have fun browsing through the sounds.

Cheers,
Thomas :wink:

PS: I'll post a copy of this topic in the instruments section of KVR for the Zebra2 users who dont visit this u-he forum so don't wonder if you find the same topic there. :)
That QA guy from planet u-he.

:-o :shock:
900 presets! That's awesome Thomas!!
Du hast verordnet meine nacht im weißen! :hihi:
So viel danke!
:D

Hehe, thanks raikard. Need a cup of coffee to get through the night? :)

Thanks!

I'm stunned beyond reasonable behaviour.. :o thanks for sharing this!!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

tasmaniandevil wrote:Hehe, thanks raikard. Need a cup of coffee to get through the night? :)
For this 2nd night yes!!! :hihi:

raikard233 wrote:
tasmaniandevil wrote:Hehe, thanks raikard. Need a cup of coffee to get through the night? :)
For this 2nd night yes!!! :hihi:
Sorry, just emptied my last cup for tonite. Maybe tomorrow? :D

whew, tas, those sounds are freakin' inspiring. thank you so much. I'm floored by the dimensions revealed. Thanks.

mayan wrote:I'm floored by the dimensions revealed.
That's all I wanted to achieve. Spread the word! :wink:

Cheers,
tas :)

What's extra-topmodern cool is, we finally have a very complete example of just how important/effective/stimulating/creative things can be if we actually make use of the "performance" section of Zebra in preset creation... I remember when Urs was hammering at us all to make more use of those X/Y slots in our presets, and this is a glorious example of why!

Thanks for those, tas... I spent a couple of hours noodling happily with them, exploring & learning from your techniques, and one of those presets has even made it into a new composition I'm collaborating on....

Good stuff! Awesome all around.... ;)

peace,
tribalogical

I'm doing my best to spread the gospel: http://www.kentsandvik.com/Blog/2007/02 ... h-patches/
--Kent

Way way generous Thomas, a big thanks for these ! 8)
FACT: ‘In the past 50 years, one-third of the world’s rainforests have been lost’.

ksandvik wrote:I'm doing my best to spread the gospel: http://www.kentsandvik.com/Blog/2007/02 ... h-patches/
--Kent
Hey Kent, that's cool! :) But it's "only" 900, not 960 presets.
I've tried to make people aware of the presets on the Steinberg forum in the vst-instruments section but it's barely recognized there at all with not a single comment left. Maybe they are still hibernating over there or Zebra users just don't visit Steinberg forums. :hihi:

tribalogical wrote:What's extra-topmodern cool is, we finally have a very complete example of just how important/effective/stimulating/creative things can be if we actually make use of the "performance" section of Zebra in preset creation... I remember when Urs was hammering at us all to make more use of those X/Y slots in our presets, and this is a glorious example of why!
Yep, that's one of the reasons why I did it. I even realized that I could have made much more parameter-assignments to the XYs of my sounds back in the days when the presets for the factory library were created.

Cheers,
tas :wink:

tasmaniandevil wrote:
ksandvik wrote:I'm doing my best to spread the gospel: http://www.kentsandvik.com/Blog/2007/02 ... h-patches/
--Kent
Hey Kent, that's cool! :) But it's "only" 900, not 960 presets.
I've tried to make people aware of the presets on the Steinberg forum in the vst-instruments section but it's barely recognized there at all with not a single comment left. Maybe they are still hibernating over there or Zebra users just don't visit Steinberg forums. :hihi:
Oops, thx, fixed it. Don't know how those additional 60 ended up in the posting.

Anyway, the reason I liked this is that I could go into any of the other presets, whack in all kinds of XY parameter changes and generate new patches. So thanks for the idea, didn't think of this before. --Kent

Return to “u-he”