Problems with AA Reverb and Intel Quadcore Q6700

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi There

We use the ArtsAcoustic Reverb with Cubase 3.1.944 on a Initel Quadcore Q6700 System. Mainborad are a ASUS P5W DH Deluxe. Also Nexus is installed on this system.

reFx said that nexus has also the AA Reverb engine built in.
My Problem is that i have a ultra crashing Noize if i use 5-6 Nexus and 3-4 aa reverbs. All other plugs dosnt have this problem. if i switch off the aa reverb the problem has gone. But if i put another instanz of AA Reverb on my Channel, the noize destroy's my monitores.......Its terrible...

Its possible that you have a problem with multi - ore quadcore's ???

I'm looking forward to here from you.
Thanks and greetings

Michael, Switzerland
info@phos4traxx.com (mailto:info@phos4traxx.com)

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that you are one of the users of AAR that experience this problem. We are aware of it but still were not succesfull to recreate it on one of our machines (including Core Duo processors). This makes it kind of difiicult for us to find a solution.

I will contact you by mail to hopefully gather some more information that will help us to narrow this nasty problem down.

Thank you very much for your patience and best regards,

Oliver

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Oliver

Thanks for Answer.
Thats ok for me. Send it please to info@phos4traxx.com (mailto:info@phos4traxx.com)
For information; I have the follow specifications on my studio.
Intel Q6700 Quadcore on a ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Board with Windows Professional (SP2)and 2GB Corsair DDR2 RAM. If i take a default project without any plugs, only 2 Nexus and 4-5 AA Reverbs, the crash comes also.

Its really strange. But i hope you can help me.

Wright me an email.
Greetings
Michael

Return to “Arts Acoustic”