3 StreamBoy Mixdown FRs please.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi P!

I just downloaded the demo of StreamBoy and was testing it out between energyXTE and Adobe Audition. Everything works great and it runs really light..

One thing, when I try to do a bounce down in AA (not the plugins Mixdown feature) I get weird glitching and reversing effect. Although it is pretty cool sounding it is not a desired effect :). I suspect this is not the fault of StreamBoy but of AA as the same thing happens with other similar plugins (not that theres anything else like this ;) ).

I was pleased to see that StreamBoy has its own Mixdown feature and I can see where it can really simplify the process. My 3 little requests are:

- Can you please add an option to the mixdown start and stop wherein the can be controlled via the hosts transport? (I still have to try automating the Mixdown parameter if there is one).
- Can you add the ability to enter an bar, beat, timed length of recording?
- Can you add the ability to drag and drop the recordings from the Mixdown window directly into another window (host, sampler, audio editor etc)

These would give your already amazing plugin even more functionality making the process of recording to playing back a snap!

Hope I explained myself ok.. Let me know if you need a more detailed explanation..

Thanks again,

L

Anyone agree that these features would be good??

L

Return to “Elevayta”