Pitch / Forment Shifter plugin Mac UB

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im just wondering if and KVRers know of a real-time Pitch / formant shifter that can achieve similar results to melodyne but in real time? I believe Waves do one (Ultra Pitch) but theres no way I can afford the Platinum Bundle...

Any ideas?

Any vocal processing AU plugs floating around?

I just came across a realtime pitch correction plugin similar to meledyne the other day. I don't remember the link as I was just surfing the net and am not interested in this myself. I'll see if I can dig it up from my history. I'll post back here soon.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

SuperFly76 wrote:I just came across a realtime pitch correction plugin similar to meledyne the other day. I don't remember the link as I was just surfing the net and am not interested in this myself. I'll see if I can dig it up from my history. I'll post back here soon.
Cool-very interested if it is Mac AU...although I was looking more pitch 'shifter' and formant rather than pitch correction-as Logic has an ok pitch corrector...

yeah, if I could find an AU similar to the boss vocal transformer (the one used by the knife) I'd be very, very happy.

Logic has a built in vocal transformer, but it just has 2 sliders and I'm looking for something with a bit more control.

If I could find one where I could apply an LFO to formant shifting... dear god I'd be a happy man.

Here ya go:

http://www.xponaut.com/showpage?pid=91

This is the plugin that I came across the other day. It is in both windows vst and mac au and vst formats. It is advertized as a realtime pitch shifter and corrector.

Quoted from manufacturer's site... wrote:The Voice Tweaker plug-in is a harmonic pitch transposer designed for monophonic signals such as voice, spoken or sung, or solo instruments. It can transpose the pitch and formants independently, thus enabling both formant preserving pitch transpose and other more unusual effects. The Voice Tweaker also features an automatic pitch correction function and auto vibrato. Read more about VoiceTweakers pitch shift methods.
I haven't used it myself as I have no use for pitchshifters yet so I can't vouch for it. They have a demo on their site so you can try before you buy. From the looks of it, it should be exactly what you are looking for.

Reading the site I noticed that it was mac ppc only, not ub so if you have an older ppc mac it should be fine. Don't know how it would fair on a new intel mac. You could dl the demo and try it out though...

Ignore my previous post...

It is UB. So you should be fine with an intel mac.

You can also find more about it here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2531.html

...and before you ask, I have no affiliation with the company. Haven't even used this. It just stuck out in my memory when I read your post as I had just read a review on it somewhere else.

SuperFly76 wrote:Ignore my previous post...

It is UB. So you should be fine with an intel mac.

You can also find more about it here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2531.html

...and before you ask, I have no affiliation with the company. Haven't even used this. It just stuck out in my memory when I read your post as I had just read a review on it somewhere else.
Thanks dude-thats perfect. I had actually heard of that-just forgotten it-and it has the LFO just as Mitch wanted above!

However I dont see a UB version despite what it says on the KVR info-so Ive contacted them for more info....

Anybody tried Mu Voice yet? www.mu-technologies.com

regards
Wim D'haes, Founder
Mu Technologies [www.mu-technologies.com] - Mu Technologies TV[youtube.com/mutechnologies]

Return to “Effects”