[ runagate ] FSÜ for rekkerd remix contest

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Holly freaking step-father in the sky. Someone just folded my brain inside out, now everyone is reading my thoughts EXCEPT ME! You and your mystical bag of free plugs just conjured up a spatial vortex. Ug! was that the face my great,great, grandchild staring at me?!? Error, what are you doing Dave? Wow, the words are appearing on the screen and I'm not even touching the keyboard.

I feel strange and it's your fault. :wink: I gonna drop this in a plastic baggy and sell it on the street. Next week someone's gonna ask me if I have any runny glitch to sell.

Good stuff man.
Stay in the glow.
Feed the glow.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Cool track ... FSU with The Funk. Good luck in the competition :)
Thanks TCC. Sorry to say by the time you posted this I had already not won OhMyGod :(

I check on the 40% discount for the filter bundle, would work out to about $300 USD... damn. Not a chance. Can't even get the thing without a bundle deal.

OhmMy God is on the Computer music magazine every month, isn't it?
..what goes around comes around..

wow...

totally awesome production on this track. This kept me interested the whole way through.

I'll put this somewhere in the top KVR tracks that I've ever heard.

-dw

s4w2th wrote:Holly freaking step-father in the sky. Someone just folded my brain inside out, now everyone is reading my thoughts EXCEPT ME! You and your mystical bag of free plugs just conjured up a spatial vortex. Ug! was that the face my great,great, grandchild staring at me?!? Error, what are you doing Dave? Wow, the words are appearing on the screen and I'm not even touching the keyboard.

I feel strange and it's your fault. :wink: I gonna drop this in a plastic baggy and sell it on the street. Next week someone's gonna ask me if I have any runny glitch to sell.

Good stuff man.
Nice to see someone taking my audio as it was intended.

Reminds me of the romans a clef of our very own addled muppet weed.

Musical feathers as black I.C.E. is not so very far from my genuine purpose in making electronic music.
ouroboros wrote:OhmMy God is on the Computer music magazine every month, isn't it?
Oh jeez seriously?

Remember months back I bought the wrong issue of CM, some issue that was a special that didn't have most of the stuff, and I think the only thing I got was Zebra CM that I'd actually use... hmm, odd that I don't recall seeing that in my folder in months... dammit, I wonder where that's sold. Sadly I'll have to wait a week to e able to afford CM magazine, lol.

Thanks for the heads-up, tail-biter. :oops:

dusted william wrote:wow...

totally awesome production on this track. This kept me interested the whole way through.

-dw
Odd that this song, of all I've made, would strike a chord with so many.

Well, I'll have to thank ronnie again.

Next: hip-hop contest song, a collab with allen...

runagate wrote:

-dw

Wait, what's this about a hip hop contest?

I want to join :D

dw

runagate wrote:Next: hip-hop contest song, a collab with allen...
I definitely wanna hear this you krazy mOfOs :D

ouroboros wrote:OhmMy God is on the Computer music magazine every month, isn't it?
It certainly is ... :D
runagate wrote:dammit, I wonder where that's sold. Sadly I'll have to wait a week to e able to afford CM magazine, lol.
Computer Music wrote:You can order this issue (as well as recent back issues) by calling 0870 837 4773 in the UK, +44 1858 438795 everywhere else, or emailing future@subscription.co.uk.

dusted william wrote:
runagate wrote:

-dw

Wait, what's this about a hip hop contest?

I want to join :D

dw
It's the theme of this months's KVR Music Cafe contest, man. You got 12 days to enter it I think.

[ edit ] ok it's actually *blank*-hop themed
drumity wrote:
Oh, it's on... I am not going to spoil this surprise, but suffice it to say I've heard a tidbit of his first sketch and I guarantee that no one who hears it will look at us the same ;)

well, HELL!....THAT's no pressure, innit? :scared:
:P

cool! thanks runagate.

It's been years since I entered a music cafe contest. I just might be up for the challenge :D

dw

drumity wrote:
OMG, can't wait to wrap my ears around that! :D
Image Image

blortblort wrote:well, HELL!....THAT's no pressure, innit? :scared:
:P
I made that unclear.... the monthly contest and the collab with BB are 2 entirely separate affairs ;) should have used a semi-colon

been a weird, weird time here in Saint Paul, mates
not on top of my game atm

thecontrolcentre wrote:
It certainly is ... :D
runagate wrote:dammit, I wonder where that's sold. Sadly I'll have to wait a week to e able to afford CM magazine, lol.
Computer Music wrote:You can order this issue (as well as recent back issues) by calling 0870 837 4773 in the UK, +44 1858 438795 everywhere else, or emailing future@subscription.co.uk.
Thanks, TCC. Missed that in there somehow.
I'll definitely be all over that next week!

Return to “Music Cafe”