Touchpad 2 Midi - new free plugin from Livelab.dk

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great piece of software.Downloaded the evening and its working a treat. thank you for providing.

Just one question though. What is the purpose of the Ext buttons config. HOw does this work. I have setup three different filters using the no buttons, left and Right. Does the Ext button allow you to assign a keyboard button for het another set of channels ie so i could have 4 more filters ???

OR... am i being dumb and thats not what its for at all.

Again excellent software. Been using the Nintendo ds version but was not happy using this due to the fact ds hardware is limited to WEP encryption.

Hi, dear Livelab.dk-Developer!

I've got a programming question and I hope I don't ask anything too top secret...

How do you disable the touchpad-mouse-pointer-relationship without disabling the whole touchpad (which is the behaviour of pDevice->SetProperty(SP_DisabledState,1): No events will be sent any more at all)?

Thanks
Sören
und doch, doch, und doooooch!

virtualinsanity wrote:Hi, dear Livelab.dk-Developer!

I've got a programming question and I hope I don't ask anything too top secret...

How do you disable the touchpad-mouse-pointer-relationship without disabling the whole touchpad (which is the behaviour of pDevice->SetProperty(SP_DisabledState,1): No events will be sent any more at all)?

Thanks
Sören
I sent you a PM, hope it helps you out
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

Can anyone explain the "Ext buttons config" for me. Please

Cannot seem to see this on the manual.

Hi!

First I have to say, Touchpad2Midi seems to be awesome. - The possibility to control videos without a MIDI controller, just with a notebook is great. I've just found it on the Internet and can't wait to install it later on.

But there are two things I've in mind.

Is it possible to use it also to simulate a jog wheel to scratch the video?

The second is about multitouch. I've read some previous posts, but found some news on the net saying that Synaptics start to support (officially) multitouch - so it might be possible now?!?

Hi all. I've installed Touchpad2MIDI (like it said in manual with SaviHost and Maple driver). When I press the CAPS LOCK mouse cursor stops (Touchpad2MIDI start working). But when I try to use midilearn function in Traktor Scratch Pro - nothing happens (Traktor receives no MIDI signals). What I done wrong ?

Never mind. It works fine for me with MIDI Yoke

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
ohm wrote:Edit:

Touchpad 2 MIDI 1.0 has been released.

It's available from this page:

http://livelab.dk/touchpad2midi.php (http://livelab.dk/touchpad2midi.php)

Comments and bugreports are welcome in this thread.
hi new to forums and downloaded this software but cant seem to open it it keeps saying invalid can any body please help :?
time to merge with machines

qkfrench wrote: hi new to forums and downloaded this software but cant seem to open it it keeps saying invalid can any body please help :?
Is it a .rar file? You'll need WinRar to open it ... or try downloading the file again. Maybe it's corrupted.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
qkfrench wrote: hi new to forums and downloaded this software but cant seem to open it it keeps saying invalid can any body please help :?
Is it a .rar file? You'll need WinRar to open it ... or try downloading the file again. Maybe it's corrupted.
its a zip file and used rar and adobe but still no joy, it keeps saying it might be damaged or may have bee sent as an email attachment cant understand but im no it nerd please help any one!!!

NicDaniel wrote:Hi all. I've installed Touchpad2MIDI (like it said in manual with SaviHost and Maple driver). When I press the CAPS LOCK mouse cursor stops (Touchpad2MIDI start working). But when I try to use midilearn function in Traktor Scratch Pro - nothing happens (Traktor receives no MIDI signals). What I done wrong ?
hey i have traktor pro but cant get the touch2midi to open after i downloaded it keeps saying invalid or corrupted! can anybody tell me what they use to open the download i have a pc ive tried win rar plus adobe 8 seems im the only one with this problem! anyway i have a nano pad with x y and have that running lovely with tractor pro it has a control editor with much more potential i think than this but without seein the other touch pad in action i cant say that! hey nic daniel have u crossed the x in traktor for the midi section no ignore that you would of seen the midi respond when you touch it well i mean if ya look up the top in traktor everytime you touch the blue light appears. sorry if you alredy knows these kinds of things anyway the nano is the bollocks for 50 pounds!!!

Return to “Livelab.dk”