LMMS - A free DAW for Windows and Linux - The Ultimate Guide (and Q&A)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mazza558 wrote:Cusis, looks stunning, as usual :)

If that theme was implemented, LMMS would be the best-looking DAW on Linux, and possibly the best-looking on any platform.
thanks man! lets hope it gets fully implemented then ;P

That is great. Thanks! That should make everything easier to work with. What is the file format by the way?

pgib wrote:That is great. Thanks! That should make everything easier to work with. What is the file format by the way?
I'm using adobe Fireworks CS4 in .png

the file can also be opened in photosop, but sometimes you get compatibility problems (with some of the layered effects).

cusis wrote:I'm using adobe Fireworks CS4 in .png.
That's fine. I know someone with the software, so we shouldn't have any trouble rendering to intermediate files.

pgib wrote:
cusis wrote:I'm using adobe Fireworks CS4 in .png.
That's fine. I know someone with the software, so we shouldn't have any trouble rendering to intermediate files.
perfect. I'm currently working on the graphics for the rest of the LMMS

Cusis, bear in mind LMMS might get a rename in the near future, so it might not be such a good idea to put the name into your mockups just yet.

mazza558 wrote:Cusis, bear in mind LMMS might get a rename in the near future, so it might not be such a good idea to put the name into your mockups just yet.
Yeh i know thats fine.

Greetings,

Beautful graphics from cusis. Alas, they are unlikely to resolve my problems with LMMS + JACK. Any progress in that area ?

Best,

dp

This latest mockup looks astonishing. Wow. Good work, cusis. I'm glad to see it finally going somewhere. :)

Warpticon wrote:This latest mockup looks astonishing. Wow. Good work, cusis. I'm glad to see it finally going somewhere. :)
yeh im hoping the design should re ignite some more passion into the software design and work thats going on behind the scenes.

cusis wrote: yeh im hoping the design should re ignite some more passion into the software design and work thats going on behind the scenes.
Too late, it already has. Any updates? I'm starving for more of your GUI goodness. Thanks again man! This is great work.

So what did happen? or did not happen for that matter! :D This was looking very good & no updates or places to download cusis's theme?

Last i heard they where implementing the design, as well as working on the software itself. I believe its a massive over haul, so i wouldn't be surprised that its quiet atm.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to download my album here it is: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4027995

cusis wrote:Image
WHOA!!! :shock: Where can I get this skin? It looks GREAT.

EDIT:
Okay, I slowed down and read the whole forum...dang. Looks great though! Can't wait to see the new and graphically improved LMMS! :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”