New electrohouse track, "UP", let me know whatcha think!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, I decided to get back to making some straight up electrohouse... Spent 2 hours on this one, it's really simple, but hopefully it still works... Cheers :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?9t7v1gdhc98ssfp

http://soundcloud.com/rogvi_n/ronnie-flex-up

:x

Hey ronnieflex, I like your trax! You seem to put real energy on them. Crispy production!

Like the crazy arrangement on this. It's good to not see another shitty electro standard here. Really cool track, and only took 2 hours! :o

Keep up the good work!

Thanks man :)

nice work there. could you tell me how to create those build ups?I have no idea on how to make them so good.

By theway, if you can check out my stuff at my myspace

playguy wrote:nice work there. could you tell me how to create those build ups?I have no idea on how to make them so good.

By theway, if you can check out my stuff at my myspace
Thanks man :) Hehe I dunno what to tell you, just build tension, take things upwards you know play with filters and delays and other fx! I listened to your stuff, sounds good, you have a nice sebastiAn meets Boys Noize style, just keep going and you'll get good, how long have you been making music?

around 4 months

yeah but you know the way it raises pitch, I don't know how to create that effect. Do you play with portamento/glide? or have some tool to make it go forever up? I know that with a frequency changer I can do something like that, but it doesn't sound as good, not ever!

playguy wrote:around 4 months

yeah but you know the way it raises pitch, I don't know how to create that effect. Do you play with portamento/glide? or have some tool to make it go forever up? I know that with a frequency changer I can do something like that, but it doesn't sound as good, not ever!
4months at that level is pretty impressive, keep it up... Yeah that's just some portamento and upwards moving notes, just play around with it, you should get the hang of it :)

hmm yeah gotta give it a try. What program, or programs do you use? I myself started with beaterator (a psp game), but after I got the basics down moved to ableton, and recently i've been using reason rewired to ableton, it's just massively good

I've been using FL for about 2 years now, I've adapted my workflow to it really well now so I wouldn't even consider switching and having to learn another DAW, but each man to his own hehe...

The instrumental part is good but the vocal sample part ruins it for me. The guys's voice is annoying and it just keeps going and going.

i tried FL when i started but it seemed so confusing that i unistalled it in 5 minutes xD but yeah to each his own...how long have you been producing?what equipment do you have?

playguy wrote:i tried FL when i started but it seemed so confusing that i unistalled it in 5 minutes xD but yeah to each his own...how long have you been producing?what equipment do you have?
Hehe, I've been producing for roughly 2 years now, I have a laptop and a couple of softsynths and samples and a pair of headphones :)

yeah, your experience shows, you make consistently good sounding tunes.
but no midi keyboard?I thought that was needed?
I'm gonna buy one because reason doesn't accept normal keyboard inputs
and the samples, what do you use?

by the way, I need some advice with a track, it's on my myspace and it's called 'Why Can't I Be You'. could you tell what can I do to make it better? Or what is wrong with it? I tried to make something like justice's planisphere there

Return to “Music Cafe”