Turning off or adjusting mutes for 12 string scripts?

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off, amazing library guys. Stumbled across a youtube video of this product and was blown away. For $40 bucks, you get absolutely amazing and playable sounds. Purchased it, and don't have one regret at all. :)

To the question though. I see each guitar comes with a 12 string variation of it, which is excellent. Unfortunately, unlike the other patches, I cannot seem to adjust slides, mutes, or harmonics. The slides and harmonics are great and really never need to be tweaked, but my keyboard is very velocity sensitive, and it triggers mutes way too often. On the other scripts, I simply use your convenient adjust velocities feature to turn the threshhold way down on the mutes, but in the 12 string variations, It seems there is no way to this and I really need to bang on my keyboard to not trigger ALL mutes. (normal playing on my keyboard triggers in between 50-70. Mutes are default set to 65 I believe so literally they are the only sound triggered. haha)

I can possibly turn up the threshhold my keyboard triggers velocities at, but It would be so much nicer, and easier, if there was a way to tweak the 12 string scripts like I can the normal 6 string ones. Any suggestions?

Thank-you for the kind words!

A new free update is almost ready except for finishing the documentation, and addresses this issue. All of the guitars, including the 12 string versions are selectable from a single instrument, and all velocity zones are adjustable for all guitars.

I will try to get it done by next week.

tcollins wrote:Thank-you for the kind words!

A new free update is almost ready except for finishing the documentation, and addresses this issue. All of the guitars, including the 12 string versions are selectable from a single instrument, and all velocity zones are adjustable for all guitars.

I will try to get it done by next week.
:wheee:

Perfect! Thank you!

Return to “Indiginus”