BassLine AU VST midi cc

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. TAL plugins rock.

So...I'm trying to automate-midimap Bassline in Ableton Live 8, with singular results:

AU Version: When I assign the parameter "sub oscillator type" to a knob, I can't get it to stop in the 2 middle values. It misses the -24 PWM and -12 settings.
It also happens when drawing automation, and playing it back.

The I tried the VST version, and the sub oscillator type parameter responds OK, but discovered that cc# 26 is "hardcoded" to the env decay parameter in BassLine, that conflicts with my every other current assignment-mappings....

I'm on a Leopard Mac Book pro '2007, but reproduced the behavior in my friend's standard macbook.

¿Am I missing something? ¿Is this behavior normal?

Any help, appreciated.

¡Thanks in advance!

E

eluchi wrote:Hi. TAL plugins rock.

So...I'm trying to automate-midimap Bassline in Ableton Live 8, with singular results:

AU Version: When I assign the parameter "sub oscillator type" to a knob, I can't get it to stop in the 2 middle values. It misses the -24 PWM and -12 settings.
It also happens when drawing automation, and playing it back.

The I tried the VST version, and the sub oscillator type parameter responds OK, but discovered that cc# 26 is "hardcoded" to the env decay parameter in BassLine, that conflicts with my every other current assignment-mappings....

I'm on a Leopard Mac Book pro '2007, but reproduced the behavior in my friend's standard macbook.

¿Am I missing something? ¿Is this behavior normal?

Any help, appreciated.

¡Thanks in advance!

E
Thanks and thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry but you have to life with that for the moment. Have to port the plugin to a newer framework before i can make an update for mac.
cc# 26 is included within the preset, but its not possible to delete that assignement, maybe you can assign it to a unused bassline parameter.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

Thank you for your response.

Your info was very helpful. I indeed was missing something.
Of course I can live with that, ¡it's not that bad at all!

Thanks again.

E

eluchi wrote:Thank you for your response.

Your info was very helpful. I indeed was missing something.
Of course I can live with that, ¡it's not that bad at all!

Thanks again.

E
Thanks.
TAL Software GmbH
https://tal-software.com/

Return to “TAL Software”