Holiday gift - don't miss out - free sounds and synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have created a small gift for all of you for the holidays.

A collection of many of my sound fonts from my collections - over 500MB worth - free for you to use as you like.

The Cloudplayer VST makes a great soundfont player as well and is included.

There is no catch. I just decided to be nice and share with all of you - in time for most of the holidays (late Chanukah present).

Here is where you can get it:

http://www.supersynths.com/supersynths/ ... reebie.rar

There is no warranty and I only had time to create 20 presets. Just load the freebie bank into the VST player and have fun!

Mike
Last edited by Karmacomposer on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neat!! Works a charm here--Thanks for the goodies! :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Thanks!

Thanks, much appreciated!

Hi, what is this cloudplayer VST? Just curious.

It's a 305MB present and I'm not waiting until Dec 25th to open it ! It's one way of winning me over to the other stuff at www.hardcoreharmonics.com

Thanks Karmacomposer. And now to chill out.

Enjoy everyone.

Mike

Thanks a lot for these Mike.
Very generous gift.
:)

Karmacomposer wrote:I have created a small gift for all of you for the holidays.

A collection of many of my sound fonts from my collections - over 500MB worth - free for you to use as you like.

The Cloudplayer VST makes a great soundfont player as well and is included.

There is no catch. I just decided to be nice and share with all of you - in time for most of the holidays (late Chanukah present).

Here is where you can get it:

www.hardcoreharmonics.com/freebie/cloudplayer.rar

There is no warranty and I only had time to create 20 presets. Just load the freebie bank into the VST player and have fun!

Mike
super nice of you. 1 question: I am on a mac and can use .sf2 in my host; any chance that's what these are? if not: i'll live, but this is very cool of you.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

michael2 wrote: super nice of you. 1 question: I am on a mac and can use .sf2 in my host; any chance that's what these are? if not: i'll live, but this is very cool of you.
Yes they are sf2.
I'm on a mac too, and the sf2's are there in a separate folder, within a rar that opens on my mac.
edit:There's some other SEM and other files in there, which I'm assuming are what the player reads for settings and such.

ah ha so soundcliud vst is a synthedit creation :D
that answers my question, thanks karmacomposer 8)

mcnoone wrote:
michael2 wrote: super nice of you. 1 question: I am on a mac and can use .sf2 in my host; any chance that's what these are? if not: i'll live, but this is very cool of you.
Yes they are sf2.
I'm on a mac too, and the sf2's are there in a separate folder, within a rar that opens on my mac.
edit:There's some other SEM and other files in there, which I'm assuming are what the player reads for settings and such.
thanks a bunch.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

NP

Mike

Return to “Instruments”