Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Nomad Factory Blueverb and British Bundle from SAW75 - extremely painless and recommended - he's a top chap! :D

vincent66 wrote:Bought Nomad Factory Blueverb and British Bundle from SAW75 - extremely painless and recommended - he's a top chap! :D
vincent66 is a great buyer. Fast payment and friendly communication. Recommended! :)

I bought String Studio from vaisnava, and everything went exactly to plan. Up and running with my new toy. :D
Blue Phase Music

Sold Waldorf Largo to zqxwcevr. Easy transaction and very friendly communication. Definitely recommended!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

bought \'ohmicide\' from \'rope\'

very friendly communication...great price....great attention to detail (forwarding cc of communications with ohmforce)...pain-free transaction

would buy from him again

i\'m a very happy boy :)

Transaction from ebow went flawlessly. Could not of asked for a better buyer!

Bought OrangeTree Evolution Electric Guitars from sazb30.

A perfect transaction.

Thanks sazb.

Very professional and quick buying experience with terriandralph - great price as well - thanks again!

Bough Ultra Analog and String Studio VS-1 from op2nr1

Great price and a super quick and easy transaction....I'd gladly do business with op2nr1 again.

If anyone is having any doubts about buying from Nielzie. Just want to say, bought effectrix, great communication, great price and license transfer took no time. Would recommend. Thanks again.

Wonderful transaction with cryophonik. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Great price, communication, shipping. Top man!

FEEDBAG!!!!!

Oki dokis...
Since the last episode of feedbag, i have sold Predator to chevs (great buyer), i bought Toxic III from bysbox1 who was very helpful, I bought the uhbik plugs from future-bit who transferred the plugs to my account BEFORE i could even pay and was very understanding with the delays and troubles of sending money to russia (which I think is a bit lame on PayPal's part) THANKS AGAIN!... and I also bought Phoscyon from ezelkow1 (whom i've dealt with before) and everything went smoothly...

Thanks everyone for being so awesome, and helping to keep the KVR marketplace a great place to buy sell and swap music software!

ALL the best!

Recently bought a few items from ekeaze and ATS.
Both perfect transactions in every way. Thanks!

Bought DCAM from op2nr1, easy and responsive.

Thanks again!

Sold Toraverb to Exhile. Great buyer and fast payment :). Recommended ;).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”