One-Synth-Challenge 24: RMXL - Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time to vote for your top 5 tracks. (All tracks are here)

RULES:
- Give 5 points to the track you think is best, 4 for second, then 3, 2 and 1.
- Voting is open to anyone.
- Last day for voting is 15th February (KVR time).
- If you have entered in the competition, you must vote to be eligible for prizes.
- No voting for yourself.
- Voters must have had 20 prior forum posts or participated in this month's contest.
-In the case of equal scores after voting, they will be separated by how many 5pts they got, then 4pts and so on.

HOW TO VOTE:
You should allocate your votes, in a single post, in this thread ... something like this ....
Track zxy - 5
Track xqy - 4
Track zyx - 3
Track zqx - 2
Track qzx - 1

NOTE:
Reviews, however brief, are always welcome. Even if you can only find the time to add a short comment, then please do! ...it keeps the thread alive and encourages others to listen/vote. A pro/con type review is always most interesting and useful, so do that if you can.
Last edited by V'ger on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I'm giving a first cursory listen to the tracks, all very good, but one has reached into my soul, I've been listening to it in a loop with shivers down my spine and watery eyes... Archon1024, your track is a real beauty, thank you for recording it.

Excellent stuff all round peoples, but how in hell you all got some of the sounds in here is completely beyond me...!! Good luck to all..

Wow. Those are very kind words, Mac. Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoy it.

Here we go:

5 DjGroovy
4 Revorg1 (Tundra Party)
3 Revorg1 (Improv)
2 tattiemannie
1 Gorgorgathgorgorgor

Here are my votes....

5 yeager
4 Archon1024
3 mike777
2 lulian ray
1 k-bee
Last edited by vanmorrison on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

OK, my first time voting, here we go. This was quite difficult, but I narrowed down my five. I included some notes I made while listening.

5 - Tattiemannie - was my fav from the start, great percussion, fun arrangement, and just weird enough for me...
4 - Dj Groovy - sorta reminds me of Coraline, my daughter's favorite movie
3 - Mike 777 - great composition and arrangement. I hear Harp!
2 - Satyatunes - the only thing I didn't like was that it ended too soon!
1 - Wendy Carlos meets The Residents. I love the twisted counterpoint stuff, gets scary at the end!

Honorable mention: Yeager, your drum sounds were amazing! I could not get enough of that kit you built.

awesome job everybody!

Unless Wendy Carlos entered the OSC, I suspect you forgot to mention who got the 1 point ;-P

5. Yeager
4. Tattiemannie
3. Archon1024
2. Satyatunes
1. Bjporter

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:Unless Wendy Carlos entered the OSC, I suspect you forgot to mention who got the 1 point ;-P
colossal brain fart there...

1 Mrblitz of course!

although it would be tremendous if Wendy Carlos had entered...

It'd be totally awesome! :D :D :D :D

maybe Wendy will enter the next one and we can get the ghost of Frank Zappa to join us.

An i-forget-to-vote-for-a-synth bump... Kraken

Thank you for the votes so far, guys! :)

I've been swamped with work, i'll try to give a good listen to all the entries and do my voting this sunday.

Alright, here they are:

van morrison - 5
yeager - 4
mr blitz - 3
Gorgorgathgorgorgor - 2
julian ray - 1

Return to “Instruments”