Some suggestions

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sonigen Modular is AWESOME. It's (obviously) very flexible, powerful, and surprisingly CPU efficient. Some things I would suggest is a sine/triangle oscillator, and an init patch with the basic voice architecture already made so that the users don't have to recreate it over and over again.

Thanks

nineofkings wrote:Sonigen Modular is AWESOME. It's (obviously) very flexible, powerful, and surprisingly CPU efficient. Some things I would suggest is a sine/triangle oscillator, and an init patch with the basic voice architecture already made so that the users don't have to recreate it over and over again.
For now you can get a triangle oscillator from the Syncrosc module, you use square waveshape and set the integration to max. Neat thing is you can still use the sync! For sine you can use the wavetable oscillator with the default wavetable and a wav position of 0.75.

I will be expaning the oscillator options at some point though. I'd like to expand the basic shapes in both the Pulsaw and Syncrosc, but it depends on how well I can make them fit with the existing algoryithms. Oh and an oscillator suited to FM is pretty high on the list too.

A better default init patch is a really good idea, that'll definately be in the next update.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

There is also a bug when naming patches. The cursor goes under the box that you click on and doesn't type. The keyboard also still interacts with the host, so, for example, typing an "m" won't type and m in the "patch name" box, but it will place a marker, since "m" is REAPER's shortcut to place a marker.

nineofkings wrote:There is also a bug when naming patches. The cursor goes under the box that you click on and doesn't type. The keyboard also still interacts with the host, so, for example, typing an "m" won't type and m in the "patch name" box, but it will place a marker, since "m" is REAPER's shortcut to place a marker.
I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”