Fantastic stuff

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to let you know how great your samples are. I purchased the Taurus pedals, Mellotron and String machine sample sets and I am completely satified with them.

I was in the process of mixing down and the Gforce stuff was not cutting it, just not authentic enough. I now have Mtron and VSM up for sale! :) And of course my mixes sound just the way I was hoping.

Glad to hear it, JJ :)

And thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Cheers,

Stephen

hollowsun wrote:Glad to hear it, JJ :)

And thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Cheers,

Stephen
Well I have my eye on a few other items; that RMI and Crumar for sure. I will most likely get them after the mixes are done because if I don't, I just know I will try to add them to the songs and we don't need to that! :)

Are you planning to ever do a sequel to NewTron? The Mellotron itself has so many great sounds and I can see there being a second set easily.

JJ Jetflow wrote:Well I have my eye on a few other items; that RMI and Crumar for sure. I will most likely get them after the mixes are done because if I don't, I just know I will try to add them to the songs and we don't need to that!
Ha! :)
JJ Jetflow wrote:Are you planning to ever do a sequel to NewTron? The Mellotron itself has so many great sounds and I can see there being a second set easily.

No plans at present.

If I could get hold of an original Tron with alternative tape frames, I might consider it but then I'd also have to go through the whole permissions thing to use/licence their copyright. When I did NewTron originally, Mellotron as a company didn't really exist so all that was a bit looser and it wasn't such a problem but now, I am not so sure. Could be a lot of hassle for a small return especially as M-Tron have the obscure frames pretty much sewn up.

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”