Free Baby Piano VSTi (Win 32/64 bits)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jason Washburn contacted me and sent me a beta version of this VSTi he made with the Maize Sampler and he offered me to distribute it. After some tweaks, we are happy to release the version 1.

He used the natural samples of my Baby Piano free sample set. This means that the Baby Piano VST corresponds to the "Real white keys" program of the free set, the real acoustic Baby Piano mapped from G3 to F5 only on white keys. The pitch heard does not match the key pressed except for G3 and it has velocity layers.

Note that it's not up on the website yet but it can be downloaded here:
32 bits version

64 bits version

Please refer to the included documentation for more info.
As it is the first time I released a product made with Maize Sampler, please report any problem you may have and also let us know if it works correctly on your system.

Last edited by zvon on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby bump

Oh what the hell I'm in. Great little instrument, not a chromatic keyboard but what a heck that's not the important thing, even though it limits creativity a bit. Nice work tho!
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Thank you. And long live Maize!
It's

jobromedia wrote:Oh what the hell I'm in. Great little instrument, not a chromatic keyboard but what a heck that's not the important thing, even though it limits creativity a bit. Nice work tho!
Many thanks, glad that you like it!
The plugin version is faithful to the original that is not chromatic. But, for those interested, I have remapped the original samples chromatically in the Baby Piano standard sample set (minimum donation $2). Note that even then it's still not perfectly in tune.

Details HERE
cosmosis wrote:Thank you. And long live Maize!
You're welcome!
Last edited by zvon on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for this little toy :-)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

I have the original thing but with wooden keys and in way better shape! 8)

3ee wrote:I have the original thing but with wooden keys and in way better shape! 8)
Lucky Man ! Cherish it !

Jason Washburn wrote:Lucky Man ! Cherish it !
Yes Sir! :D
It's been one of my favorite toys as a child.

Timfonie wrote:Thanks for this little toy :-)
You're welcome!
3ee wrote:
Jason Washburn wrote:Lucky Man ! Cherish it !
Yes Sir! :D
It's been one of my favorite toys as a child.
I had a toy piano as a child too, I've been fascinated by them since then.

Reminder

Return to “Instruments”