Tyrell N6 - 1978 skin (Updated for V3.0)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice!
Thank you very much! :hug:
The cat has four paws: in, out, ground and power supply )
Listen to my music

Lovely! Thanks!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

thanks!! great job! ;)

That's really sweet. Matrix is spelled MATRIX and not MARTIX though.

It looks very good, Branis. Thank you.

Also as the other "80th's" skin, nice skin. Like it! :tu:

jupiter8 wrote:That's really sweet. Matrix is spelled MATRIX and not MARTIX though.
Thanks. I updated the skin with the correct spelling.

Nice work man :)

Have a good day and thanks.

Thanks. I think it's beautiful.

What design tools did you use to make your skin?

Yep, looks great! :)

Different style yet as good as the original! Thanks.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:…if anyone knows the mac location, please let us know...thanks
It's dead simple.

1) Unzip the TyrellN6-1978Skin.zip that you downloaded.

2) Open the resulting Data folder. It contains three subfolders: Fonts, Images and Scripts.

3) Now, locate the TyrellN6.component plug in, in your Components folder.

4) Here is the trick: control-click (right-click) the TyrellN6.component and select Show Package Contents from the contextual pop-up menu. This will open a folder with a subfolder named Contents. Open it to reveal the various stuff that makes up the TyrellN6 structure, i. a. a folder named Resources.

5) Open the Resources folder. You will recognise the names of the two folders - Images and Scripts.

6) Drag the three folders from TyrellN6-1978Skin Data folder into the Resources folder. Click Yes when asked if you want to replace the contents.

7) IMPORTANT! Don't delete the two files (AUCarbonUI.bundle and TyrellN6.rsrc) from the Resources folder!

8 ) You should now have replaced the Images and Scripts folders and, in addition, see the Fonts folder, too. The two files from 7) should still be there!

9) Close up everything and enjoy the new skin.

The procedure is the same for the Mac VST plug in. And it is advisable to make a copy of the original Resources folder, just in case…

HTH,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:…if anyone knows the mac location, please let us know...thanks
It's dead simple.

1) Unzip the TyrellN6-1978Skin.zip that you downloaded.

2) Open the resulting Data folder. It contains three subfolders: Fonts, Images and Scripts.

3) Now, locate the TyrellN6.component plug in, in your Components folder.

4) Here is the trick: control-click (right-click) the TyrellN6.component and select Show Package Contents from the contextual pop-up menu. This will open a folder with a subfolder named Contents. Open it to reveal the various stuff that makes up the TyrellN6 structure, i. a. a folder named Resources.

5) Open the Resources folder. You will recognise the names of the two folders - Images and Scripts.

6) Drag the three folders from TyrellN6-1978Skin Data folder into the Resources folder. Click Yes when asked if you want to replace the contents.

7) IMPORTANT! Don't delete the two files (AUCarbonUI.bundle and TyrellN6.rsrc) from the Resources folder!

8 ) You should now have replaced the Images and Scripts folders and, in addition, see the Fonts folder, too. The two files from 7) should still be there!

9) Close up everything and enjoy the new skin.

The procedure is the same for the Mac VST plug in. And it is advisable to make a copy of the original Resources folder, just in case…

HTH,

Joachim
many thanks for the clear explanation :D

I slightly edited the skin, renaming some labels to take less space, fixing the MARTIX typo, etc.

How'd you like it like this?

EvilDragon wrote:I slightly edited the skin, renaming some labels to take less space, fixing the MARTIX typo, etc.

How'd you like it like this?

I think that Tyrell sounded a little bit better with MARTIX, so I'm keeping that skin.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “u-he”