What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1 Kit?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

49 posts since 28 Sep, 2009

Postby TitusRaindrops; Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1 Kit?

Anyone interested in making a Shruthi-1 synth from a DIY kit? I ended up with an extra. This is a totally legit kit shipped from France. Box is still unopened. You can verify legitimacy with Olivier at Mutable Instruments.

This is the standard Shruthi-1 kit with the digital control board, the SMR-4 analog filter board, a clear acrylic case, and all of the parts necessary to complete the synth (resistors, caps, pots, LCD, ICs, etc.).

I'm just looking to recover my money as I have to reimburse Mutable Instruments or send it back. It cost me $250 (188€ with shipping!). By buying from me, anyone stateside will have their kit in a day or two vs. waiting weeks for delivery from France.

I have only one. Here's a link to Mutable's site so you can find out more about the Shruthi-1.

Shruthi-1 | Mutable instruments

P.S. I just finished my first Shruthi-1 last night. Awesome!!!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)