What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRian

732 posts since 25 Oct, 2008, from Holland

Postby janamdo; Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 am User effects/synths versus Mulab builtin effects/synths

Is it possible to divide mulab in 2 parts( Mulab and users)for effects and synths
Gives this more usrfriendlyness?
KVRAF

5514 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm

That's already the case.
KVRian

Postby janamdo; Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

But if i choose a effect or instrument from a rackslot .. i do get Mutools-> Effects and Instrument

From there i cannot see what a user or Mutools effect /instrument is ..or do i miss something ;)
KVRAF

5514 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 am

As soon as you save MUX patches, you'll see a User group too.
Also when you add MUX patches directly into the user library folder, which by default is MuLab/User/Lirary/Mux.

Also see http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/prese ... ement.html

Hope this helps.
KVRian

Postby janamdo; Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

YES!..there is a (new)user folder where the usereffects and usersynths made within the MUX enviroment (= deep editor where to construct with the modules the desired user effect /usersynth )are stored
It seems that i can choose the folderlocation and Mulab automatically add a user folder when i store the made effect or made synth in the deep editor.

Perhaps more userfriendly to add the user folder permanent..so that the user of Mulab is aware of the soundconstructing effects/synths in the MUX

Perhaps also better to use the name "MUX deep editor" for the deep editor

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS