Novalite - new Music Lab Machine released...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am pleased to announce that a new Music Laboratory Machine for Kontakt 4.2.3 has just been released.

NOVALITE...

A 'lite' version of our award winning Novachord library, this features just the raw Novachord waveform but comes with two 'resonators', a 'Mellow' (lowpass) filter, an AHDSR envelope and a uniquely implemented LFO to recreate the antiquated tones of this 1939 behemoth.

But there's a twist ...

You can have up to four layers and each one can be individually mixed, panned, tuned, detuned, filtered and shaped to create sounds unimaginable on the original instrument as well as surprisingly authentic tones and textures that will set your teeth on edge!

DETAILS

AUDIO DEMO

It is available now for £10.

Cheers,

Stephen

NOTE : It WILL work with the Kontakt Player but only in 'demo' mode and the session will be time limited.

Too cool.

any sense in buying this when I already have the Novachord Libraray ?

Yes, it has a bit different options to shape sound. Also, 4 layers give you lots of options.

This thing sounds freakin' awesome! :hyper:

EvilDragon wrote:Yes, it has a bit different options to shape sound. Also, 4 layers give you lots of options.
but isn't that the point of the novachord library? it takes up little memory so you can open multiple instances or "resonators" like the novachord has.

finally got me the Novalite and yes it's really nice.
Very different from the ready made patches of the Novachord Library.
Liking it a lot !

Return to “Hollow Sun”