Fielding DSP "reviver" saturation plug is now 64 bits and only $29! Seriously! (MAC AU ONLY)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any news of the windows version?

filter303 wrote:Any news of the windows version?
Not yet, sorry

I heard they are testing the windows vertion on this I am really hoping to see it on windows soon I forgot all about this thing because it was mac only. I have heard amazing things about it though

jam92189 wrote:I heard they are testing the windows vertion on this I am really hoping to see it on windows soon I forgot all about this thing because it was mac only. I have heard amazing things about it though
I was just thinking about this product today. This is excellent news!

filter303 wrote:
jam92189 wrote:I heard they are testing the windows vertion on this I am really hoping to see it on windows soon I forgot all about this thing because it was mac only. I have heard amazing things about it though
I was just thinking about this product today. This is excellent news!
I wish i could get in on the beta testing of it

Me too :) Well... I guess our wait is over soon anyways so it doesn't matter that much ;)

filter303 wrote:Me too :) Well... I guess our wait is over soon anyways so it doesn't matter that much ;)
yea but that has been said for how long now

So.. Where is the windows version? Give it to us or things will get really ugly :hihi:

I want windows version TO :help:

filter303 wrote:So.. Where is the windows version? Give it to us or things will get really ugly :hihi:
Be more descriptive and more elaborate with your threat.... it might work (I want a Win version too!!!).
Eternitysound VST Banks

it's really nice to keep this as my only NON re, AU saturation plugin when i use live when i am rarely out of reason.

It's still my favourite:)

guys, guys, we don't want things to get violent :)

the vst2 beta is about ready, we're still working on vst3 support. ETA (of the beta version) is in about a month, it'll be both mac and pc.

JMJ Auer wrote:guys, guys, we don't want things to get violent :)

the vst2 beta is about ready, we're still working on vst3 support. ETA (of the beta version) is in about a month, it'll be both mac and pc.
great news. this is a really high class digital saturation plugin.

oh not another thing i'll want to buy if i check it out.

:help:
:borg:

for 29 bucks man i wouldn't be scared of it breaking the wallet.. it is TOTALLY worth it... I have been a huge fan of this since i first tried it over a year ago. I almost nearly bought it at 199, and wen they told me to wait (i mean who does that? seriously? how cool of them), and then they contacted me to say you might want to check the store now with the new price, i was expecting maybe 149 or god forbid 99, my jaw dropped when i saw what i saw. I almost bought 2 licenses just to inject extra cash flow for them i was THAT pleasantly surprised. (but ok i didn't... but i almost did. :))

They are such nice guys, the email responses to me have been unbelievably professional dealing with all queries thoroughly and promptly.. These are the kind of devs i like to support.

What WILL be nice is an RE version. THIS is something the reason people would go crazy over. A horizontal 2 knob thing in a 1 space rack, and it sounds 1,000 times better than the saturation softube knob currently available.

Well, i can dream.

But guys, i have some info that re sales are good, so something worth considering :)

it goes without saying i would buy it without even demoing it as i know what it sounds like. I think anything up to $49 is good price for an RE of this kind :)

Return to “Effects”