Will Minispillage get additional models in the future?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have just discovered Minispillage and I really like what I hear :) I would like to use many instances of Minispillage in Maschine, as I like the fact that each pad can be attributed its own Minispillage. I am wondering whether we can hope for the addition of new models to Minispillage, or a sort of Minispillage2. Even a non-free version would be awesome!

I understand from the forum that what is now called elecktroid used to be called MS2. I would love to see a version of MS with all of the models, still keeping the one-sound philosophy, without a sequencer.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks, glad you like it! Elecktroid, as you have discovered, originally started life as MiniSpillage Pro then became MiniSpillage 2 before slipping into its all new Elecktroid outfit.

As for the original MiniSpillage... an improved version is a possibility which may be a paid for version. Not sure how well putting a price on it would be received but of course these things take time and energy to build and maintain - especially with all these new OS X updates every year :)

We can't comment on the inclusion of any new models yet either.

Thanks for the feedback,
AudioSpillage

Thanks for the answer! I will wait patiently to see what comes around then.

Cheers!

M

Return to “AudioSpillage”