News from the Zen front....

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! That's big news. Congratulations!

As an Alchemy user, I'm very glad it has a browser now.

...and that browser already has the tools for presets sharing and automatic downloads...

Quick question & Request for you...

IDK how feasible this is, but since the Alchemy browser is based on Zen, would it be possible to integrate the Alchemy database into Zen?

Not necessarily the whole she-bang and artwork, but at least the preset names, ratings and tags?

That way I wouldn't need to launch Alchemy seperately from Zen, just to see if I can find a suitable patch.

Also, maybe even if you could rate or tag Alchemy presets in Zen and have them saved back into actual Alchemy, then that would be even more awesome. :D
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Wow, that's great news, 'Tick.
Zen has the potential to change a lot of things.
..what goes around comes around..

ben_horwood wrote:IDK how feasible this is, but since the Alchemy browser is based on Zen, would it be possible to integrate the Alchemy database into Zen?

Not necessarily the whole she-bang and artwork, but at least the preset names, ratings and tags?
I'll check with them. The only problem I see, is that they have their own tags which are different from the default Zen tags.

'Tick

Well I was thinking more about reading FROM the Alchemy database rather than writing TO it, with regards to categories and stuff.

It's primarily just the star ratings and user comments that I would want to be able to add/edit.

So maybe if incorporating the whole Alchemy category RULES thing is too complex, then perhaps only allow those specific fields to be modified? or synced even?

Cheers.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Big Tick”