Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

An original Electro House Song finally finshed.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

tazza
KVRist

43 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Postby tazza; Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 pm An original Electro House Song finally finshed.

Hi guys so this is as close as im gonna get to finishing off a track, have a listen and let me know what u think i kinda feel like im def missing stuff and maybe the structure aint the best but ive taken my time doing this track and i think ive lost the patience for now.

Anyways comments are appreciated good bad and the ugly thanks in advance ^_^

http://soundcloud.com/taza736/reow

edit put in the wrong song ..lol
ATIM
KVRist

57 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby ATIM; Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Nice track. I'm not sure what advice I could give as I was listening to it with a bit of nostalgia, therefore a lack of any objectivity. I used to listen (and dance) to a lot of stuff like this when I was living in Seoul and it really hit a good spot with me tonight. I guess I'm still a sucker for compressed kicks and rubbery bass arpeggios. Well done.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com
tazza
KVRist

Postby tazza; Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am

thanks ! =) i heard a remix by fehrplay for one of eric prydz songs it had a lot of 80's type synths loved it, so i thought i would give it a shot. Its not completley 80's but the closest i could get it too.

Again appreciate the comment !
dark_virus
KVRAF

1560 posts since 28 Jun, 2007, from Amazon rain forest

Postby dark_virus; Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 pm

I usually don't listen to this kind of EDM, but your production is really good! Track is clean and has good production. And I like the melodies too, reminds me Madeon.

Top notch track. Nothing to add!
tazza
KVRist

Postby tazza; Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

cheers bud appreciate you listening to the track, i think im a fair way below madeon but dw il be more than happy to take the compliment =P.
Toram
KVRer

6 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Postby Toram; Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

Really like the chilled vibe in this! not the usual electro i listen to but, i do like it alot!

Mixing sounds good as well :)
Aiynzahev
KVRAF

3379 posts since 29 Jun, 2011, from USA

Postby Aiynzahev; Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 pm

It's really good in style, its definitely worth finishing (I know the feelign though) but the mix:

1. It's dark. It's prob got too much bus compression maybe, that could be why it's a bit dark.

2. Your clap is really nice, but too quiet.

3. (Possibly) Kick is too big, I don't mean too loud, I mean taking up too much room here, pulling everything else down, you need to tighten it, shorten it make it a little more clicky maybe? It's def too fat overall and it's burrying your bass and other drum sounds.

4. The snare the works the buildup needs to be a bit louder imo, to be bolder.

Something is keeping this mix boxed in and dark, and dull. It's not able to breath.

It's a very good mix besides all that though. Very glued.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Resonance Sound
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Serum, Spire, Zebra2, Massive, DIVA, Sylenth and others

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe