Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Synthmaster crash Online Browser

psycox
KVRist
 
137 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from switzerland

Postby psycox; Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 am Synthmaster crash Online Browser

every time i try to open the online libary the plugin crashes. this causes in fl studio and vsthost. i tried this on win7 64 bit and win8 pro 64bit. also with the update downloaded today.
thanx
kv331
KVRAF
 
5257 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks, I'll look into it in x64.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
psycox
KVRist
 
137 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from switzerland

Postby psycox; Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 am

kv331 wrote:Thanks, I'll look into it in x64.

i only use the 32bit version of the synthmaster.
kv331
KVRAF
 
5257 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 am

psycox wrote:
kv331 wrote:Thanks, I'll look into it in x64.

i only use the 32bit version of the synthmaster.


Oh I see. So the hosts are 32 bits?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
liquidsound
KVRAF
 
2911 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 am

Same here. Crashes everything when selecting local presets. All versions on W7.
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
kv331
KVRAF
 
5257 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 am

liquidsound wrote:Same here. Crashes everything when selecting local presets. All versions on W7.


Are you running your DAW as administrator?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
liquidsound
KVRAF
 
2911 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 am

I run the PC as an Administration but I can try to Run the DAW specifically as an Administration. It sounds odd but I will try.
Is it something new with the latest update?
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
psycox
KVRist
 
137 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from switzerland

Postby psycox; Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am

kv331 wrote:
liquidsound wrote:Same here. Crashes everything when selecting local presets. All versions on W7.


Are you running your DAW as administrator?


yes i allways admin :) and the host is also 32bit.
liquidsound
KVRAF
 
2911 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:39 pm

kv331 wrote:
liquidsound wrote:Same here. Crashes everything when selecting local presets. All versions on W7.


Are you running your DAW as administrator?
OK in Reaper 64 and 32 as Admin
I will test on others. But still I don't understand why I need to run the DAW as Admin...
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
kv331
KVRAF
 
5257 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 pm

liquidsound wrote:I run the PC as an Administration but I can try to Run the DAW specifically as an Administration. It sounds odd but I will try.
Is it something new with the latest update?


It's always been like that after v2.0

I'd recommend a re-install and then run your DAW as administrator.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
psycox
KVRist
 
137 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from switzerland

Postby psycox; Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 am

kv331 wrote:
liquidsound wrote:I run the PC as an Administration but I can try to Run the DAW specifically as an Administration. It sounds odd but I will try.
Is it something new with the latest update?


It's always been like that after v2.0

I'd recommend a re-install and then run your DAW as administrator.

there are also crashes when run as admin. waht should i install? its a new windows and syntmaster installation? other plugins can use the internet without problems?
kv331
KVRAF
 
5257 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm

psycox wrote:
kv331 wrote:
liquidsound wrote:I run the PC as an Administration but I can try to Run the DAW specifically as an Administration. It sounds odd but I will try.
Is it something new with the latest update?


It's always been like that after v2.0

I'd recommend a re-install and then run your DAW as administrator.

there are also crashes when run as admin. waht should i install? its a new windows and syntmaster installation? other plugins can use the internet without problems?


Unfortunately I can not reproduce your issue on my systems. 32/64 bit tests worked fine for me.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
liquidsound
KVRAF
 
2911 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 pm

kv331 wrote:It's always been like that after v2.0
:o
I must have been lucky then.....

Some other DAW are crashing, but not consistently.
Anyway, eventually you'll fix anything regardless.

I'll try to have a pattern of crash and see if I can help reporting.
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
User avatar
hollo
KVRian
 
912 posts since 28 Dec, 2004

Postby hollo; Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

SynthM.CM was running well, registered in a millisecond and when i tried uploading my new patch: Crashed the whole Cubase. (32bit)

Started again, i went online and it was working. I did not find my saved patch so i was looking in norton commander why not. The extension was missing (smpr),
i rename it and copy next to factory presets so i can see it. It was OK, then i tried to upload again, and everything crashed ...again.

Any idea or cure?

Moderators: Teoman, kv331

Return to KV331 Audio