What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Caine123
KVRAF

2672 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 am

on the official vengeance community people cannot accept negative feedbacks and dickride all the way, splendid :D
CivilRobot
KVRer

2 posts since 21 Mar, 2011

Postby CivilRobot; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 am

ontol wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Not sure why the Maserati is so much less. Anyone know about this?

I do not know why the Maserati is less right now, but it seems like different artist series are cheaper at different times--a month or so ago the JJP was going for under $100.

*VENT* I just bought the CLA Signature Series as part of the Cyber weekend deal for $223.00 from audiodeluxe. Today the CLA Siganture Series is $132.00!! I am banging my head on my desk. :cry: I emailed audiodeluxe and waves but, understandably, neither could do anything. I just have to eat this one.

*On a side note audiodeluxe has wonderful customer service :)
Caine123
KVRAF

2672 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm

where is Maserati less now?
dusted william
KVRAF

4696 posts since 17 Dec, 2000

Postby dusted william; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Caine123 wrote:where is Maserati less now?

It is not...It is more expensive now.

dw
BERFAB
KVRAF

5344 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Meanwhile, the Chris Lorde-Alge artist series is now on sale for $136.99 at Waves Universe.

One knob is also $99.00.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
BERFAB
KVRAF

5344 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

BERFAB wrote:Meanwhile, the Chris Lorde-Alge artist series is now on sale for $136.99 at Waves Universe.

One knob is also $99.00.

Actually, AudioDeluxe still has Tony Maserati on sale for $129.00. More than the $80 from last month, but still not bad considering it is much more expensive everywhere else.

And CLA artist and One Knob are both slightly less than Waves Universe too.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
Ah Xoc Kin
KVRist

337 posts since 28 Dec, 2009

Postby Ah Xoc Kin; Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 pm

http://www.dsp-quattro.com/dspquattro/S ... attro.html
50% off for 50 hours.

I use it for more than audio editing. For example, to play with various guitar simulators, or compare multiple plugins quickly and easily.
esoundz name: Helio
elxsound
KVRAF

3286 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Anyone remember if Fabfilter does holiday sales? I'm hoping Soniccouture does another buy-one/get-one-free deal this year, but a Fabfilter deal would make a great holiday (for me that is). :oops:
elxsound
KVRAF

3286 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 am

Not audio, but I know there's quite a few video guys here... Red Giant is doing a one-day sale soon. You'll have to sign up to get notified as to when it will be. 8)

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com
cyphersuit
KVRAF

2147 posts since 12 Nov, 2009

Postby cyphersuit; Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 am

danbroad wrote:Yes, it's just €10 off per expansion, which is not anywhere near the advertised 50%.... Still, a reasonable saving but i can see how first impressions might be disappointing.

Today you'll get 20 bucks off each XP.
Finally!
sqigls
KVRian

1365 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 pm

optofonik wrote:
sqigls wrote:f**k your 'tinyurl's, post the LINK please.

Piss off you cretinous lout. Trying to contribute and this is what happens at KVR. You're welcome, maggot.

tough crowd tough crowd.
Go get yourself banned dude. Contribute your sketchy links and personal attacks elsewhere.
optofonik
KVRist

261 posts since 27 Nov, 2011, from Hollywood, CA

Postby optofonik; Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 am

sqigls wrote:
optofonik wrote:

Piss off you cretinous lout. Trying to contribute and this is what happens at KVR. You're welcome, maggot.

tough crowd tough crowd.
Go get yourself banned dude. Contribute your sketchy links and personal attacks elsewhere.

Seriously, after we PMed and I edited my reply, you post this?!?! Unbelievable; un-effing-believable. You PM me as if you're being a good guy, letting me know that I may have gone overboard, then you try and publicly hang me out to dry? What kind of a person does that? Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind. Seriously, WTH?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text of aforementioned PM

optofonik wrote:
Let me get this straight; you provoke me by cussing me out and that's okay, I call you what you appear to be based on you're behavior and that's not okay. Just checking.

sqigls wrote:
I never cussed YOU out dude. Just the link you posted. It's a no no. I do regret not pointing that out in an explaination without any cuss words, and for that I am sorry. But if you make things into a straight out personal attack, that is just asking for trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subsequently edited my reply thinking "sqigls" was being the better man, trying to make peace and put it behind, but no, "sqigls" went out of his way to cross-post our disagreement from another thread to here.

So, lets see.. It's okay to provoke someone by using foul language (sorry, mate, asterisks don't negate the language, everyone knows what's being said) and it's okay to cross-post, but it's not okay for me to call you out based on your behavior???

By the way, recanting by stating something like, "Oh, uh, dude, I wasn't cussing YOU out, I was, uh, cussing out the tinyurl, yeah, that's it, I was cussing out the tinyurl, not you, dude.", is incredibly weak but at the time I took it in what appeared to be the "spirit intended".

So, if I'm going to get banned, I'm not going down without a fight. I've stated all I have to state and if the mods want me banned over this I accept it.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913
Tpot
KVRist

75 posts since 14 May, 2004

Postby Tpot; Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am

elxsound wrote:Anyone remember if Fabfilter does holiday sales? I'm hoping Soniccouture does another buy-one/get-one-free deal this year, but a Fabfilter deal would make a great holiday (for me that is). :oops:

Last year they had 25% off bundles. They usually only do bundle discounts.
munchkin
KVRAF

2421 posts since 12 Oct, 2002, from Terra Firma

Postby munchkin; Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am

optofonik wrote:
sqigls wrote:
optofonik wrote:

tough crowd tough crowd.

Seriously, after we PMed and I edited my reply, you post this?!?! Unbelievable; un-effing-believable. You PM me as if you're being a good guy, letting me know that I may have gone overboard, then you try and publicly hang me out to dry? What kind of a person does that? Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind. Seriously, WTH?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text of aforementioned PM

optofonik wrote:
Let me get this straight; you provoke me by cussing me out and that's okay, I call you what you appear to be based on you're behavior and that's not okay. Just checking.

sqigls wrote:
I never cussed YOU out dude. Just the link you posted. It's a no no. I do regret not pointing that out in an explaination without any cuss words, and for that I am sorry. But if you make things into a straight out personal attack, that is just asking for trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subsequently edited my reply thinking "sqigls" was being the better man, trying to make peace and put it behind, but no, "sqigls" went out of his way to cross-post our disagreement from another thread to here.

So, lets see.. It's okay to provoke someone by using foul language (sorry, mate, asterisks don't negate the language, everyone knows what's being said) and it's okay to cross-post, but it's not okay for me to call you out based on your behavior???

By the way, recanting by stating something like, "Oh, uh, dude, I wasn't cussing YOU out, I was, uh, cussing out the tinyurl, yeah, that's it, I was cussing out the tinyurl, not you, dude.", is incredibly weak but at the time I took it in what appeared to be the "spirit intended".

So, if I'm going to get banned, I'm not going down without a fight. I've stated all I have to state and if the mods want me banned over this I accept it.

They're not going to ban you over a mistake. If you're worried PM a mod. Best not to get into a war with another poster over each others conduct especially if you've both been rude to each other. You'll both end up getting told off.
optofonik
KVRist

261 posts since 27 Nov, 2011, from Hollywood, CA

Postby optofonik; Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

munchkin wrote:They're not going to ban you over a mistake. If you're worried PM a mod. Best not to get into a war with another poster over each others conduct especially if you've both been rude to each other. You'll both end up getting told off.

Right on; the voice of reason. I actually came to ask a question about Camel Audio and was faced with the above post. I was livid. I felt the need to defend myself. I shouldn't have let it bother me from the start.

I'm really am more interested to know if anyone is aware of Camel Audio ever having a holiday deal on Alchemy.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)