What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Disabling the sustain pedal

Official support for: cantabilesoftware.com

Moderator: bradr

KVRer

14 posts since 29 Sep, 2012

Postby tullsterx; Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Any advice on how to disable the sustain pedal on a certain rack in a certain subsession? Of course I can disable the sustain with a MIDI filter, but how can I turn the filter on/off without going into the MIDI filters dialogue? Or get the filter to turn on and off with the loading of a subsession? I've looked at triggers, at routing the MIDI input through the MIDI routing table and then adding a filter, and various other things but I could use some advice. Anyone?
KVRist

193 posts since 6 Dec, 2005

Postby pinkcanaru; Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

The MIDI Routing Table allows filters to be applied on a per subsession basis so that's the place to do it.
KVRer

14 posts since 29 Sep, 2012

Postby tullsterx; Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 pm

OK, I'll have to try that again. . . and now I realize exactly what I did wrong. I was trying to activate/deactivate the filter within the route, instead of activating/deactivating the route itself. Learning can be painful. Many thanks.

Moderator: bradr

Return to Topten Software