What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New Website Design

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com

Moderator: jack [psychicmodulation]

KVRian

1122 posts since 23 Apr, 2002, from New Orleans, LA

Postby jack [psychicmodulation]; Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:41 am

I finally got around to updating the PM website! It should be much easier to navigate and looks much cleaner. Check it out: http://www.psychicmodulation.com/index.html
Last edited by jack [psychicmodulation] on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRist

135 posts since 14 Jun, 2011, from Earth

Postby ccDuckett; Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 am

Looks great! If it's practical, might I humbly suggest including short sound demos on your plugin pages? People being what they are, some might be more likely to try/buy, if they can hear right away with one click what they're looking at.
KVRian

1122 posts since 23 Apr, 2002, from New Orleans, LA

Postby jack [psychicmodulation]; Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

ccDuckett wrote:Looks great! If it's practical, might I humbly suggest including short sound demos on your plugin pages? People being what they are, some might be more likely to try/buy, if they can hear right away with one click what they're looking at.

Thanks for the suggestion! I was actually thinking about this today. I have a small soundcloud playlist on the phonec page, and I'd like to do the same for the other plugins.

Moderator: jack [psychicmodulation]

Return to Psychic Modulation