What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

8 posts since 28 Nov, 2012

Postby mwaudioprod; Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 pm

FabienTDR wrote:
mwaudioprod wrote:I would wish just also a very well sounding Mixing compressor which does not colour. The compressor should be also to be very adaptably. With for example external Side-Chain, Soft- and Hardknee, Peak- and RMS-Detektion, Feed-Back and Feed-Forward compression. An absolute man of many talents. And need above all little CPU and latency especially on mono signals. Sorry, not the subject. :oops: :love:

Haha, sounds like a small "commercially oriented" project I'm working on.. ;) You will understand my giggles in a few months, stay tuned ;)

Great!!! :o
KVRian

1355 posts since 15 Oct, 2008, from Germany

Postby paterpeter; Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am

FabienTDR wrote:
mwaudioprod wrote:I would wish just also a very well sounding Mixing compressor which does not colour. The compressor should be also to be very adaptably. With for example external Side-Chain, Soft- and Hardknee, Peak- and RMS-Detektion, Feed-Back and Feed-Forward compression. An absolute man of many talents. And need above all little CPU and latency especially on mono signals. Sorry, not the subject. :oops: :love:

Haha, sounds like a small "commercially oriented" project I'm working on.. ;) You will understand my giggles in a few months, stay tuned ;)

Looking forward to it :D

If it's as special as the feedback compressors and in the ToneBoosters/SKnote/VahallaDSP price range, I'm sure it'll be very successful.
Previous

Moderator: FabienTDR

Return to Tokyo Dawn Labs