What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Mint.io groovebox?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

104 posts since 1 Mar, 2004

Postby saldiamond; Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:11 am

Anyone having troubles recording performances?

I have only been able to record once successfully, the rest of the time it has just been a short burst of noise.
There is a waveform when I copy into audioshare but crashes when I try to play it.

I like the app. Hope they move forward with development to include pattern saving the whole performance, fixing the recording issue, and of course audiobus.

Edited: just read the manual and it is a known bug (recording)
KVRist

166 posts since 2 Feb, 2006

Postby chris1a; Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 am

Yea it's a bug, just use the 2x button (whatever that does) for now, works here.

So I got an answer from Amido about some of the thing people wants to see changed. You're gonna have to double click the randomize button from now on (its in the submitted new version I think), so no more losing your beats. Saving sessions/projects wasn't planned since they thought this was gonna be more of a on-the-go music app, but they're going to implement a save session feature since alot of people have asked for it. Regarding Audiobus, they're saying that they've been refused the SDK, but I'm guessing that's just some misunderstanding. Anyway, good to know Amidio is listening to the feedback!
KVRian

873 posts since 19 Aug, 2011

Postby BMoore; Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 am

MINT.io is now a paid app. No IAP.

But, if you installed it when it was free(and limited), you're automagically "upgraded" to the full, no limit paid version.
How cool isn't that?
The sun always shines on tv | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats
KVRist

32 posts since 22 Jul, 2012

Postby Invisiblesupermonkey; Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Guess that depends on if you tossed this developed some cash previously... :o
KVRian

Postby BMoore; Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:09 am

Invisiblesupermonkey wrote:Guess that depends on if you tossed this developed some cash previously... :o

No. I had installed the free version, when the full version upgrade was an in-app-purchase.
I never upgraded and deleted the app.
And now I installed it again yesterday, and I got the full unlimited version.
KVRian

Postby BMoore; Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 am

Now completely free. For a limited time.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware