What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

VST for Zimmer-style heavy BRASS?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3429 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 am

EvilDragon wrote:
jancivil wrote:well, Zimmer for Inception used quite some synths to beef up the low brass particularly.

More correctly - The Dark Zebra.

For inception? No it was quite some time after inception that even Diva came out. Dark Zebra certainly was not around. Regular Zebra likely was used though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
KVRAF

9025 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 am

Hans most definitely had the early alpha versions, for sure. :D

It was definitely used on The Dark Knight though. Got the movies mixed up, then.
KVRAF

3429 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

EvilDragon wrote:Hans most definitely had the early alpha versions, for sure. :D

It was definitely used on The Dark Knight though. Got the movies mixed up, then.

Dark Knight Rises only I believe. Dark Zebra was a result of adding Diva filters and other tweaks to Zebra for HZ on Dark Knight Rises. At the time of Dark Knight, Diva still hadn't been made. ;)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
KVRer

11 posts since 22 Jan, 2013, from Exeter, Devon

Postby ToonboyDigital; Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 am

Ok so For big brass sounds the best by far is Nexus which contains a default bank live recorded brass as well as digital brass and combinations of the both.! you can also add to the pack for an additional cost.! I would not say it was cheap by any means but as far as synths go it pioneers for instant bright and mastered sounds, Vengeance boys truly are masters of the game.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyKDoyfU630

NI Massive Presets on:

https://www.facebook.com/ToonboyDigital?ref=tn_tnmn

Also posted on:

http://www.fm8tutorials.com/tutorials/h ... ss-synths/
Last edited by ToonboyDigital on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toonboy Digital is a music producer from the southwest of England. Starting his music career back in 2007 he is 6 years on and is producing and playing his exclusively diverse and innovative sound of electronic music.
KVRAF

6423 posts since 22 Sep, 2008, from Windsor. UK

Postby tehlord; Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 am

ToonboyDigital wrote:Sory if this is spaming a little

A little?

At least try to make it remotely relevant to the post you're spamming in.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments