Is AriesVerb still in development?

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

Man, the development on this thing is crawling. I wonder if 64bit support and automation is still coming. This thing could be great, but it's not a finished product yet.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Man, the development on this thing is crawling. I wonder if 64bit support and automation is still coming. This thing could be great, but it's not a finished product yet.
per his post on the previous page he's absorbed with contracting work but 64 bit update is in the pipeline.

it's a great plug in. sounds killer. works fine for me as is but i work in 32bit so...

dayjob wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:Man, the development on this thing is crawling. I wonder if 64bit support and automation is still coming. This thing could be great, but it's not a finished product yet.
per his post on the previous page he's absorbed with contracting work but 64 bit update is in the pipeline.

it's a great plug in. sounds killer. works fine for me as is but i work in 32bit so...
That's good if you're 32bit. But I guess you also don't ever want to automate anything in Ariesverb or assign controls to hardware (for example Novation controllers, Maschine, or Ableton Live controllers etc.)

Just finishing up a few mixes and even with all the awesome new reverb plugins I have available (lexicon, sintefex fx8000 hardware box with an awesome algorithmic reverb section, emt250 vst plugin called Empty250, arts acoustic verb, EAReverb, Nebula with various high end reverb progams, and a few more) I still turn to ariesverb 70% of the time.

It's just magical. Even if it's a bit cryptic I can very easily change the tonality and behavior of the presets to get something totally unique.

Please Christian, PLEASE finish this awesome verb. It's almost criminal that this gem is left to gather dust! Almost.. I kind of like it as a secret weapon. Not sure how many licenses you've sold but so far none of my customers over the past 4 years have ever even heard of it!

It's right there on par with Lexicon's best hardware in my opinion. It's amazing!

A 64bit version and automation would be very welcome (mainly needed for the modulation section, i/o vectors and filters)!

Cheers and may you have a great 2013!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I still use/love Ariesverb as well. You can get some astonishing feedback with it.

Woa...

I accidently fell on a thread talking some huge & ultra rich reverbs available at the moment, and someone mentioned Ariesverb. From there, I searched and found the website then downloaded the demo. Woa... This thing is insane. To be honest, at first I just didn't want to like it cause I already have all my reverb needs well covered, but... I just can't dislike it. It's impossible. I love it!

Now, I just wanted to join the conversation and keep tracking this thread, cause I would really love to see Ariesverb developed more with an official release version in the near future. Any news or anything from the developer or it's just abandoned??

Cheers guys 8)

I came across Ariesverb accidently, while reading topics on reverbs in various forums. After some web researches and an attempt to contact the developer to see what's going on with Ariesverb, I haven't found anything nor heard anything from him... Can we then conclude Ariesverb is left abandoned and not developed anymore? Dead? Or any news maybe?

It's a shame, cause the developer really had something very special between his hands I think... :?

The subject says it all pretty much, installed the latest 0.7.6 version from the website. When loaded in Reaper I only get a white/blank GUI. The Temple of the Ancestors default preset is loaded and passes audio but that is all I can do. The previous Mac install 0.7.5 is no longer on the site so I can't do any comparison.

I don't suppose this plugin will ever reach Alpha stage and seems all but abandoned for years, but I really hope that I can get a working version for Mac after using it for years on the PC. It's a shame as it's totally unique and capable of mid melting and inspiring effects.

Please Christian, can we get an updated version to cure this problem, then I'll be a happy man :D

seems so, sadly... i was really putting high hopes on the new payware version...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Yup, me too. Too late, I got myself another reverb :P

I'm hoping for an update. I can still use my ariescode in live and S1 though, no problems in 32bit MAC ML.

been a while. hoping this plug in gets one more update in its life to insure it lives on in 64 bit land and plays nice w/all current operating systems.

such great sounding algos.. it'd be a shame if they die a 32 bit death.

Wouldn't count on it, to be honest (unfortunately). It seems dead without any development since a long time already…

It's really a shame that this plug is dying. I feel like it's so great. With a little love in the UI department I think it could be one of the top dawgs. Sounds so great and nothing on the CPU.

Damn, i just tried it plug now (accidentally saw a mention on the forum), honestly say i'm impressed. It really excellent fx.
And right after that, I came to this forum section, and what I'm reading. Honestly, I'm surprised no less than from the plug. I've had to deal with different degrees of neglect or ignore, but such I have not seen yet.
I have two variant - either the author is no longer on earth (G_d forbid of course), or in all other cases he just asshole.

Return to “AriesCode”