What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

MuLab 5.0.39 (pre-release)

Official support for: mutools.com

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

leggie
KVRian
 
818 posts since 27 Sep, 2009, from Bristol UK

Postby leggie; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I won't say either then :)...should it make a difference?

Click the plus sign on the tracks to the left and click Add Track then drag your midi info from microtonic to the arrangement view area..in that same track.
User avatar
DHR53
KVRAF
 
2795 posts since 21 Oct, 2002, from "somewhere between digital and analog"

Postby DHR53; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Obviously it does. :roll:
Image
leggie
KVRian
 
818 posts since 27 Sep, 2009, from Bristol UK

Postby leggie; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

:shrug:

Better wait for some input on this ! have no idea about Mac version.
User avatar
DHR53
KVRAF
 
2795 posts since 21 Oct, 2002, from "somewhere between digital and analog"

Postby DHR53; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

I know how it's supposed to work... it works fine in Logic. That's why I'm asking here. I have 3 drum plugins that do drag and drop of midi patterns, I'd like to see if I could get at least one working in MuLab. That's great yours works...


:shrug:
Image
leggie
KVRian
 
818 posts since 27 Sep, 2009, from Bristol UK

Postby leggie; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Sorry assumed you were a nube as i am :oops: should be sorted soon.
robenestobenz
KVRAF
 
2929 posts since 18 Jul, 2005

Postby robenestobenz; Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Is it just me or have tooltips stopped working in 5.0.39? Fresh install, except for user settings...
mutools
KVRAF
 
5649 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:05 am

I don't see anything wrong in M5.0.39 here. What system are you on?
robenestobenz
KVRAF
 
2929 posts since 18 Jul, 2005

Postby robenestobenz; Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 am

mutools wrote:I don't see anything wrong in M5.0.39 here. What system are you on?
Win7 Pro.

Could it be something in my user settings files?

Tooltips that didn't come up were e.g. db readouts on rack meters, type icons in browser.
mutools
KVRAF
 
5649 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 am

robenestobenz wrote:Win7 Pro.


Just tried it on Win 7 Home 64 bit, all fine here.

Could it be something in my user settings files?


I don't think so.

Tooltips that didn't come up were e.g. db readouts on rack meters


Oh, there never was such tooltip up to now, also not in M4.

type icons in browser.


I don't understand. 'Type icons' in a tooltip in the browser?? How do you mean?
User avatar
sl23
KVRian
 
622 posts since 28 Mar, 2008, from U.K.

Postby sl23; Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 am

Possibly the browser 'what' buttons? Mine work ok
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.

Portugal property for sale
mutools
KVRAF
 
5649 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 am

Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?
User avatar
dakkra
KVRian
 
531 posts since 4 Oct, 2012, from Utah

Postby dakkra; Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

No problems here
robenestobenz
KVRAF
 
2929 posts since 18 Jul, 2005

Postby robenestobenz; Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 pm

mutools wrote:Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?
A bit more detail on this. I can get the tooltips to display by right clicking on a widget, sometimes this works on the first right click, sometimes it takes a few more- seems random. if I right click repeatedly the toolkit will always display. After this, tooltips will work for anything I hover over, as long as I move from one tooltip enabled widget to another quickly. If the cursor hasn't been over a tooltip enabled widget for a little while, tooltips stop working again.

Sorry, I meant rack volume sliders, not meters.
pquenin
KVRist
 
439 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from france

Postby pquenin; Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 pm

robenestobenz wrote:
mutools wrote:Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?
A bit more detail on this. I can get the tooltips to display by right clicking on a widget, sometimes this works on the first right click, sometimes it takes a few more- seems random. if I right click repeatedly the toolkit will always display. After this, tooltips will work for anything I hover over, as long as I move from one tooltip enabled widget to another quickly. If the cursor hasn't been over a tooltip enabled widget for a little while, tooltips stop working again.

Sorry, I meant rack volume sliders, not meters.


Looks like you have not enought power for the UI.
Try to decrease the number of audio cores in the audio settings.
robenestobenz
KVRAF
 
2929 posts since 18 Jul, 2005

Postby robenestobenz; Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already gave that a try. Project is only using ~25% CPU anyway. Weird!
PreviousNext

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS