What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Confused about using an MX200 Lexicon in conjunction with my mixer, manual links included!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

breakmixer
KVRAF

4170 posts since 14 Nov, 2008, from UK

Postby breakmixer; Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 am

thecontrolcentre wrote:
breakmixer wrote:Mixer Send > Effect module IN(Mono) > Effect module OUT(L/R) > Spare Mixer L/R In

So this then can add effects to any of the mixer channels using the effect/mon volume on each mixer channel? Am I correct.. :oops:
You are correct.

Thanks,

also I have just copied Rob Lee - I spotted this http://www.dbxpro.com/en-US/products/266xl on ebay closing, it was listed as 'rackmount compressor', it's the version prior to what Rob is using. I was mainly after a Compressor for the Drumstation 808 Kicks/Snares, I won it for £50 shipped! :D

This allows 2 x instruments audio L/R In/Out, I may just run Drumstation and another synth through this (before the mixer) then onto the Fast Track Pro, not sure which one, maybe Venom/Plugiator!

Not sure if I need to buy a Multi Effect Unit now, may follow Robs lead and use plugins for Reverb etc...

Cheers all!

:) :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)