What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

27 posts since 16 Oct, 2006

Postby JMJ Auer; Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:36 am

Hi, we're now looking for beta testers to test the VST version of Reviver on Windows and Mac. If you would like to participate in the beta test, please write an email to beta@fieldingdsp.com before Oct 14 and include some details about your system, especially your operating system and VST host. Active beta testers will get Reviver VST for 50% off once it is released.
KVRAF

18924 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:27 am

wow that's a great deal... ( i mean it's so cheap already :shock:)

i'll do it for free, i still have studio one installed as i am on beta team for that, and live, so.. plenty of vst testing outside of logic possible.

I'll send you an email, it's a very straightforward plugin to use so beta testing should be relatively straightforward also

cheers.

p.s you sir, have an email waiting, just did it, i am a multi processor :lol:
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
KVRian

828 posts since 8 Feb, 2012

Postby antithesist; Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 am

Since it says "Reviver VST for 50% off," does that mean you are charging per format/platform? In other words, If I buy the AU now, will I receive other formats for free as they are released? Thanks!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories
KVRer

Postby JMJ Auer; Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:10 am

antithesist wrote:Since it says "Reviver VST for 50% off," does that mean you are charging per format/platform? In other words, If I buy the AU now, will I receive other formats for free as they are released? Thanks!

it's just one version. au licenses will be valid for all platforms, we're NOT charging per platform. sorry for the confusion :)
KVRian

502 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby waltercruz; Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 am

mail sent!
KVR/eSoundz: waltercruz
My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/waltercruz
KVRist

48 posts since 2 Sep, 2005

Postby giankam; Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 am

Windows 64?
KVRer

Postby JMJ Auer; Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 am

giankam wrote:Windows 64?

we're in the final stages of the beta test... a few more weeks, if things go according to plan :)
KVRian

1115 posts since 9 Dec, 2011

Postby billcarroll; Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

How's beta testing of the VST version of Reviver going?
KVRian

509 posts since 14 Jun, 2006, from Espoo / Finland

Postby filter303; Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 pm

My beta version of reviver has expired and I haven't received a new version of the plugin. It clearly indicates that the windows version is going to be released soon.
KVRer

Postby JMJ Auer; Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 pm

At last, it's here: After lots of hard work and with lots of help of you, our dedicated beta testers, we're very excited to announce that the Windows/Mac VST versions of Reviver are finally available! Reviver now supports:

Mac: VST 2.x/VST 3/AU
Windows: VST 2.x/VST 3

A big THANK YOU to all of our loyal supporters who have been so patient and motivated us hugely along the way! As promised, you get the update for free if you have already purchased Reviver. Otherwise, you can grab Reviver at http://www.fieldingdsp.com for only $29!
KVRian

1115 posts since 9 Dec, 2011

Postby billcarroll; Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:35 am Re: Fielding DSP "reviver" saturation plug is now 64 bits and only $29! Seriously! (MAC AU ONLY)

I missed this announcement for the eagerly anticipated VST release. Thank you!

Downloading now :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects