What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Applied Acoustics Lounge Lizard 4 - Can it be installed?

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.

Moderators: Meffy, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch, gary@museresearch, LouisG

KVRist

35 posts since 16 Feb, 2010

Postby u802513; Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 pm Applied Acoustics Lounge Lizard 4 - Can it be installed?

I see that there is a demo of this VST on the Receptor VIP in the latest newsletter. Does this mean it can be installed on my Receptor 2?
KVRist

114 posts since 18 Aug, 2009

Postby hopkihc; Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:33 pm

I installed on mine (Receptor 2 Pro Max, 1.9 OS) with no issues.

Dropped the installer .exe in the Drop Installers Here folder, and installed only the VST.

Works great!
-John
KVRist

54 posts since 5 Dec, 2004, from Gold Coast, Australia

Postby mal7; Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 pm

So the version 3 installer works for version 4 :)

thats good to know :-)
KVRist

Postby hopkihc; Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 pm

mal7 wrote:So the version 3 installer works for version 4 :)

thats good to know :-)

???
KVRist

54 posts since 5 Dec, 2004, from Gold Coast, Australia

Postby mal7; Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 pm

getting myself confused here...
Can you please give me steps on how to install Lounge Lizard 4 onto a Receptor 2 Pro (OS 1.9)

many thanks
KVRist

Postby hopkihc; Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Load a blank multi.

Drop the installer executable in the "Drop Installers Here" folder. Make sure there aren't any other .dll or .exe files in there.

Click "Install 1 File" from the setup menu.

The installation screens will come up. Follow the ptompts, making sure to install ONLY the VST (not the standalone app or any other plugin types). When the installer is done, use the Receptor's "Refresh Plugins" utility.

You can then load the plugin in demo mode, just to try it out. If it works for you, you can then register it pretty easily.

-John
KVRist

35 posts since 16 Feb, 2010

Postby u802513; Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks for the detailed instructions - worked like a charm - very easy - playing it right now - sounds great. Thanks again.

Moderators: Meffy, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch, gary@museresearch, LouisG

Return to Muse Research and Development