What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

ClipShifter version 2.0.0

Official support for: lvcaudio.com

Moderator: random_id

KVRist

176 posts since 30 Apr, 2006, from PA->FL->PA->???

Postby random_id; Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am ClipShifter version 2.0.0

Hi,
ClipShifter 2.0.0 has been released at http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/clipshifter/. The changes from version 1.0.3 (part of the KVR DC 2012) include:

User Interface:

- Redesigned user interface.
- Optimized rendering.
- Adjustable waveform history viewer.
- Pause and reset button on waveform history.
- VU loudness output meter.

Controls and processing:

- Attack and Release time changed from a linear curve to a logarithmic attack and release curve.
- Harmonics control: Add even-order harmonics control to output.
- Preset control: Export current preset to text, and import/load clipboard contents to plugin.

ClipShifter is still released as a free plugin, but there is a paid option for $11.76 (USD) that adds the following features:

- 2X, 4X, and 8X oversampling
- Configurable 3-way crossover (with frequency and gain controls), solo buttons for each band, and control for processing selected frequency bands through the clipping algorithm (Low, Low+Mid, Mid, Mid+High, High, and All).
KVRian

1017 posts since 15 Mar, 2007, from Yorkshire, England

Postby Keith99; Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 pm

This is an excellent plugin - I am having great success with it. One thing with the zoom is it possible after zooming to scroll down to the bottom of the range?
KVRist

176 posts since 30 Apr, 2006, from PA->FL->PA->???

Postby random_id; Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Keith99 wrote:This is an excellent plugin - I am having great success with it. One thing with the zoom is it possible after zooming to scroll down to the bottom of the range?

That is a great suggestion. It is actually on my list for the next major revision. So the idea would be that you could zoom anywhere within the "volume" range.
I definitely think it is do-able.
Thanks for the suggestions, and keep 'em coming.

And incidentally, Sound Rider is a great plugin.

Matt
KVRian

1217 posts since 25 Jun, 2008, from Montreal, Canada

Postby xx JPRacer xx; Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 am

Just tried this plugin and it's really, really good. I'll probably get the paid version in the future to support you. Great job! :tu:
KVRist

285 posts since 31 Aug, 2004

Postby poshook; Sat May 17, 2014 3:57 am Re: ClipShifter version 2.0.0

just bought :)

Moderator: random_id

Return to LVC-Audio