I just discovered MeldaProduction

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

I don't know how I never came across one of your plugins. I got demo for creative and free bundle and I think they are amazing!

1. Is it possible to upgrade from one bundle to the total bundle? Or is that option not available? Creative and Free bundles are good, and I am interested in either mastering or mixing bundle as well, but they have quite an overlap.

2. Does getting the total bundle mean I get update for the existing plugins, or new plugins as well?

3. A question I always ask: can academic licenses be transferred or be upgraded to the full license?

PS Oh, one more. How come your plugins don't get the exposure they deserve? They are fantastic and deserve to be known to people. I wish I had discovered Melda sooner.

Best,

S.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

Hi :love:

Ok, to the answers ;)

1) Yes, the policy is to subtract 50% of what you have, so it is definitely advantageous to buy the MTotalBundle directly.

2) With MTotalBundle you get all future updates and all future plugins added to the bundle - thus all effect we will ever release ;).

3) EDU licence cannot be transferred, but in all other aspects it is the same as normal licence.

Cheers! And please spread the word ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”