Products @ KVR
I don't know how I never came across one of your plugins. I got demo for creative and free bundle and I think they are amazing!
1. Is it possible to upgrade from one bundle to the total bundle? Or is that option not available? Creative and Free bundles are good, and I am interested in either mastering or mixing bundle as well, but they have quite an overlap.
2. Does getting the total bundle mean I get update for the existing plugins, or new plugins as well?
3. A question I always ask: can academic licenses be transferred or be upgraded to the full license?
PS Oh, one more. How come your plugins don't get the exposure they deserve? They are fantastic and deserve to be known to people. I wish I had discovered Melda sooner.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.
|^||Joined: 14 Jun 2012 Member: #282362 Location: Toronto, Canada|
Ok, to the answers
1) Yes, the policy is to subtract 50% of what you have, so it is definitely advantageous to buy the MTotalBundle directly.
2) With MTotalBundle you get all future updates and all future plugins added to the bundle - thus all effect we will ever release .
3) EDU licence cannot be transferred, but in all other aspects it is the same as normal licence.
Cheers! And please spread the word .
|^||Joined: 15 Mar 2008 Member: #176122 Location: Czech republic|
Disclaimer: All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of kvraudio.com (unless kvraudio.com is specifically identified as the author of the communication).
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group