Bought Easy Arranger--now what?

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Concert Strings 2, TVEC3. Is an upgrade to 4 required? It looks like it, but I'm unclear. So that's MORE money I have to spend to get Easy Arranger to work?

Well, now I'm thinking it's NOT required to upgrade to TVEC4. Right?

So I've opened up a Violin section in Kontakt 5.

Now...how do I get to Easy Arranger? I don't see it as an option anywhere. I've looked at the accompanying documentation. How do I get EA on the screen?

Hello? Is this where we get support?

Is there somewhere else I should be asking questions?

You need to be loading a violin section from one of the TVEC5 folders, which you should have placed in the instruments folder of CS2.
When you've done this you'll see 4 tabs towards the botton, and the tab you want is "Arranger"
Steve
EDIT. And no, you don't need to buy TVEC4, it's included in Easy Arranger, under the tab "PatternMaker"

I am on TVEC3 and didn't see any TVEC4, let alone TVEC5 anywhere when I extracted Easy Arranger.

Now, I'm thinking I definitely have to upgrade somewhere? There are no tabs on my TVEC3 that give me an option like that.

Alright, elsewhere Kirk himself has said that TVEC3 will run Easy String Arranger.

I need instructions for a 4-year-old. The tutorials, pictures, etc., show Easy String Arranger already there. How do I get it "there", when there is no tab anywhere allowing me to access Easy String Arranger?

I'm happy to upgrade IF I HAVE TO. I really, really, really would like to get this working.

Can anyone help?

I don't follow you, dude. Ok, so I assume you download/decompress the folder TVEC5 in the same folder where all your cs2 patches are, so the structure of the folder is something like
00_cs2_TVEC5.0_Whole_Instruments
00_TVEC3.1_Instruments
bss_half_samples
bss_quarter_samples

A lot more, just mentioned a few. Notice NO TVEC4.0
So when you go inside tvec 5 and open, for example, Strings 46 player all articulations, which is inside TVEC5.0 whole instruments, inside combinations, it actually opens the patch and if you just play notes you get sound, is ok
(I don't mean to be sarcastic, I just want to be sure we are both doing the same)
So you'll see the main screen, at top-left it says kirk hunter studios, on top it says divisions, articulations, features, and the mute button
Scroll down to botton of patch. It says STRINGS (big letters) and at bottom itself, it says concert strings 2. Notice that at left of concert strings 2, there's 4 buttons: home, pattern maker, micro tuner, arranger
(under those there's more buttons which says basic settings, current presets, equlive, vibratolivesettings)
Home is where is by default. If you click on "arranger" you'll see the easy string arranger window
Hope it helps

I'll look at this some more.

Looking at my extracted files there is no mention of TVEC5--I have TVEC3 and that has confused me.

HOWEVER, when I go into sub-sub-directories I do now see TVEC5 sub-sub-sub-directories.

I'll take another look at this later, then, and try and get the subs into the right place...

Ok, by drilling down another level I'm finding the TVEC ESA instruments.

I'm having that "can't find files" issue I've read about around here, though. I'll go look at those threads and see if I can get up and running.

Thanks for the help--sorry for the confusion.

Nope.

Can't get past the "missing samples" error message.

What now?

Where are the missing samples?

jerrypettit wrote:I have Concert Strings 2, TVEC3. Is an upgrade to 4 required? It looks like it, but I'm unclear. So that's MORE money I have to spend to get Easy Arranger to work?
For Concert Strings 2, you don't need TVEC4 to use ESA. As long as you have successfully installed TVEC3, you're ok.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”