How do I apply updates which have occurred since last year's xmas group buy?

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all...

Last year I bought the entire Kirk Hunter package in the fantastic group buy. Unfortunately at the same time I began a lengthy divorce and haven't done a lick of music for over a year, as my studio was down and I was dealing with this huge pain in the ass. :cry:

I'm just now setting up my studio again and will be installing all of Kirk's stuff ( I even bought TVEC4, still sitting on my download hard drive)but I noticed lots of updates...

Do you think I should contact Kirk and just redownload the latest versions (I assume he'd allow this) or do I need to install the Xmas purchase and then download all the updates? When looking at them it all seems very confusing...

Just signed up for the group buy to get the new easy string arranger...

Hope to be up and running again within the month as it's been a long time and have lots of music waiting to be spewed! :D

Thanks, all
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

vastman wrote:Hi all...

Last year I bought the entire Kirk Hunter package in the fantastic group buy. Unfortunately at the same time I began a lengthy divorce and haven't done a lick of music for over a year, as my studio was down and I was dealing with this huge pain in the ass. :cry:

I'm just now setting up my studio again and will be installing all of Kirk's stuff ( I even bought TVEC4, still sitting on my download hard drive)but I noticed lots of updates...

Do you think I should contact Kirk and just redownload the latest versions (I assume he'd allow this) or do I need to install the Xmas purchase and then download all the updates? When looking at them it all seems very confusing...

Just signed up for the group buy to get the new easy string arranger...

Hope to be up and running again within the month as it's been a long time and have lots of music waiting to be spewed! :D

Thanks, all
Not sure if I've answered this to you via email or not, but just FTR, you should be ok with the downloads you already have.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”